Closed... 2015/16 Golden Peanut Award Nomination Request (Revised)

The First Annual Community “Golden Peanut Award” is about to be presented. Rather than my picks let’s make it a community effort. It will be awarded for superior contributions. Please identify any individual, group or tutorial author and nominate them below or by PM to @Maxmustang , if you prefer to remain anonymous for recognition. Only Five Awards will be presented at a date of my choosing: please use the following format; (Name/Group/Tutorial Author) (Category) narrative (Why). FDS employees, volunteers are not eligible! A board of governors of my choosing will select the winners. Nominations must be in by Sunday Noon, 4/24/16.

25 Likes

Without wanting to blow my own trumpet but we all put loads of work into this:

IFOC (Olympic organising group + judges) (GROUP):

@Thomas_Galvin, @IceBlue, @dush19, @Carson and @Benjamin_Wayman

5 Likes

Category pls.

Exception will be made for yr FDS employee, olde what’s his name. Max

He wasn’t a mod anyways then :)

1 Like

Wait…what are the awards? Like what’s the criteria? Events? People? I’m just confused. What is the category?

Tom, As indicated your chose the Category & criteria be it event, tutorial, individual ect for recognition. The Board of Governors will makes the selection of awardees and select the appropriate classification of the award. ( eg: Crumudgin of the Year, MaxMustang, Awarded for superior BS in all categories…) The example is a humorous example. The actual awards presented will be for superior performance, Exceptional Contribution, Technical Acumen, Longest Running Original Topic, etc. Max Sends

1 Like

One thing, my understanding was that being called a “peanut” was negative, this awards is positive right?

6 Likes

It’s a friendly joke which I doubt anyone will take the wrong way. It’s a good thing yes. @Aernout

2 Likes

@Aernout… MaxSez: It’s the “Golden Peanut”, it’s positive and meant to honor individuals. If you’ll check the archive you’ll Find “Good Peanuts” & “Bad Peanuts”. “Bad Peanuts” where issued to dufesses only and where declared a violation of the rules. Thus the where suspended on the General Furum as directed and only issued to “Regulars”. If this award Is deemed inappropriate Pls advise.

3 Likes

Who’s peanuts are golden?

1 Like

@Harry… MaxSez: Give me a brake Harry, get with the program. Just trying to get the forgotten contributors recognized. Your odviously not one.

I’m just not forgotten. :)

Just making sure It’s positive, looking forward for the end result :)

2 Likes

Haha i just saw the Topic…and i was like… Again…!!!This must be Max!
Indeed This is Max
Max Sez…he loves peanut awards
He just got one and proudly posted a pic of the same
Be like Max ;) to get a peanut award!

I’ve already gotten a special peanut!

MaxSez: No my friends @Phoenix1 & @hmkane. these’s are special annual golden awards for special people. Nominate someone you consider eligible.

1 Like

@Maxmustang… I know someone who would like this…

@Captain_DJ… Nominate the person, use a PM if you choose. Max

Is this a Positive Peanut?