[CLOSED] 17APR2022 / 1730Z - Plane Spotting OPEN CALL @LOWW

Could I please get GTS?

1 Like

I would like to take EW9752 (Callsign EWG5UX) from Dusseldorf. I will be arriving in the airBaltic A220 because AirBaltic currently operates wet-leased A220s for Eurowings from Dusseldorf.

1 Like

@Kostas_K hey mate! Long time no speak. I’m very glad that this event will be on a Sunday where I will be available to come. I’ve really missed attending your sessions ☺️. I would like to do EGKK-LOWW with the Wizzair A321 please. My callsign will be Wizzair 115VA. @AviatorAlex @Jakub_Astary always a pleasure to represent and fly for WZZVA 🙂

4 Likes

Hi can I have this one please? Very much looking forward to the event!

3 Likes

Hello, @Kostas_K I would like to take Austrain form Athens with A321-200

2 Likes

Heyyy! I’d like to reserve this one! My callsign will, as usual, be Emirates 006VA.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Btw callsign is airBaltic 003VA

2 Likes

I will fly in from Athens on a WIZZ AIR if that’s ok with u

1 Like

Can I do this flight as an arrival with Finnairs A321?

2 Likes

Hi! I’d like to have this one please
However I noticed on FR24 that Korean only flies this route with their Cargo aircraft currently (77L, 748F) and since the latter isnt in IF, could I maybe fly it with the 777F instead of the 77W?

2 Likes

I saw this route with the 77x if im not mistaken that why i added it with 77w but you can fly the cargo

2 Likes

sure the a321 will be fine :) thanks

2 Likes

its reserved :)

1 Like

@CaptainSogoro1 @IF_California @MxP @MichaelMetaxas @GenAv_IF @zhuTwentySix @CptSwede @MikaL @Nefarious you are all signed up! Thank you so much! Highly appreciated

6 Likes

Thanks! :)

2 Likes

I will be on the B777 from cairo to Vienna 💙

3 Likes

Thanks mate! Really looking forward to this ☺️

3 Likes

Wait no wizz air

1 Like

Hello my brother long time no see, i wont be able to join sadly, but my brother is able to! He’ll be doing this flight, please just let me know if he can take it, thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes