[CLOSED] 16OCT2021 / 1800Z & 17OCT2021 / 1100Z - NEW Plane Spotting Session OPEN CALL @NZAA

Can I do the American 777?

1 Like

Hi can I have this one as arrival?

Callsign: Cathay 350 heavy

1 Like

And for the departure I want NZAA - ZGGG Please. (if it is possible)

Aircraft: B787
Airline: China southern
Callsign: China southern 255AK

Thank you!

@Kostas_K Yes. Can you change for this variant?

2 Likes

Hey, could you sign me up for this one, on the 17th?

1 Like

I will take the NZAA - VTBS route on the 16th please

1 Like

Both for the first wave please!

I would like the departure on the 16th of October with Thai airways A350 from NZAA to VTBS please

1 Like

Can I take the DHL departure to Sydney on the first wave?

1 Like

Can I have this?

1 Like

Hey,Can I have this for the fly-in please? Also,for the fly-out I have an interesting route,so Air NZ had done A repatriation flight to Mumbai,on their B77W,so I’d like to do that one,the flight number was ANZ1956. Both my flights will be In wave 2 and my callsign will be Etihad 002VA Heavy 😃

1 Like

Can I have this route for wave 1?

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry but @MaxiMonkey06 claimed the route first it just that his comment didn’t appear immediately as it is his first time posting in the community and his comment was under review! Sorry for the inconvenience! Is there another route you would like to operate?

Roger! I changed it! Thanks guys @Ben_Bino

1 Like

@MichaelMetaxas @DuncanNL @Apple_Haye @Frankfurt05 @MaxiMonkey06 @infiniteflight.italy @Dingus @Mayank_Pawar @s_swalkar you are now signed up! Thank you so much for coming!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Ben_Bino also has uploaded a very detailed and helpful guide about the NZAA airport! Check it out for more info

May I please take the NZ5 route from KLAX to NZAA please?

HAUW is almost everything signed up already?

1 Like

Ca ni take this?

2 Likes