[CLOSED] 16OCT2021 / 1800Z & 17OCT2021 / 1100Z - NEW Plane Spotting Session OPEN CALL @NZAA

Can I have this route for wave 1?

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry but @MaxiMonkey06 claimed the route first it just that his comment didn’t appear immediately as it is his first time posting in the community and his comment was under review! Sorry for the inconvenience! Is there another route you would like to operate?

Roger! I changed it! Thanks guys @Ben_Bino

1 Like

@MichaelMetaxas @DuncanNL @Apple_Haye @Frankfurt05 @MaxiMonkey06 @infiniteflight.italy @Dingus @Mayank_Pawar @s_swalkar you are now signed up! Thank you so much for coming!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Ben_Bino also has uploaded a very detailed and helpful guide about the NZAA airport! Check it out for more info

May I please take the NZ5 route from KLAX to NZAA please?

HAUW is almost everything signed up already?

1 Like

Ca ni take this?

2 Likes

It is already claimed :) Please pick another one

yeah indeed but these arent the only ones! There are plenty routes that i dont mention in the boards

2 Likes

i signed you up for this one! :)

1 Like

Nope,the ones that @Kostas_K has put up,are just the suggested routes,however you can take any IRL route,which hasn’t been taken by someone else.😉

2 Likes

I didn’t see anyone that has that claimed, but oh well. I guess I’ll miss it

thank you, my callsign will be Thai66M as that is my standerd callsign that i use for almost all my flights

1 Like

Could I take the Air Canada 777-300ER from NZAA - CYVR?

1 Like

oh my mistake! I thought you meant the american flight! You can fly the new zealand yes!

1 Like

sure ill reserve it for you!

1 Like

Hey @Kostas_K can I please have
Arriving to Auckland
Departure Singapore
A359
Singapore Airlines
1st wave
Thankyou

Great! I’ll fly that route then. Thank you

1 Like