[CLOSED] 01DEC21 / 1400Z - !FLASH EVENT! Storm Chasing Plane Spotting @EKCH

Wind Storm Plane Spotting in Copenhagen Kastrup Intl | Expert Server

YouTube Channel

Hello everyone! As Storm Arwen leaves the UK strong wind conditions are now approaching Denmark! EKCH airport came out in 3D with the latest IF Release and what a better way to film it in challenging conditions! It will also be a fun experience for all pilots including myself as i will try to land as well! Current situation in Kastrup airport is 140°, 32 kts, Gusts: 00 kts and is expected to peak at the time of the event! So, who is in? Write me down here your ROUTE CALLSIGN & AIRCRAFT
Perform a go around if you have an unstabilized approach! Realism is our goal! Looking forward to it!

Spotting Schedule

December 1, 2021 2:00 PMDecember 1, 2021 3:00 PM

ATC Controllers

ATIS GROUND TOWER APPROACH
@VibrantPixel @kit_v_kapushone @VibrantPixel
11 Likes

Can I fly Thai Airways A350 plz ( TG950 BKK - CPH)

1 Like

of course! it is now reserved for you

1 Like

Can I please fly EDDF-EKCH in the Lufthansa CRJ-900

1 Like

Awesome! you are now signed up

1 Like

Hey Kostas, I will fly from EHAM-EKCH with KLM callsign KLM170AK

1 Like

I will try to land and hope that I can make a reasonably acceptable landing, haha! Flight FR409, Callsign RYR409, Boeing 737-800, from Cologne (CGN/EDDK) to Copenhagen (CPH/EKCH). At the moment, however, I can’t be sure if I can actually come but I’ll try my best.

1 Like

I’ll try to make it. Depending on when I get home from school.

I’ll be flying from Brussels (EBBR) In the Brussels Airlines A319 as “Bee Line 2265”.

Not 100% sure I’ll make it, but I’ll try.

1 Like

@T1MMY4L1F3_YT @HerrMrSir @Raoul_G thank you guys for signing in! I hope you can all make it!

1 Like

Hey! I would come as an A320 easyJet from Basel! ^^

1 Like

Awesome! See you in a few hours!

1 Like

I would depart not land is it ok?

Sure no problem!

1 Like

Hello, I might be able to make it, its my first time joining a flash spotting event so I’m quite excited. I plan on taking Turkish Airlines Flight 1485, which is an Airbus A321 from Istanbul to Copenhagen.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to this event! The route is now reserved for you! Thank you :)

1 Like

Hey @Kostas_K! I can’t decide if I want to do SK502 (EGLL-EKCH) with SAS’ A333 or SQ351 (LIRF-EKCH) with Singapore Airlines A350… which would you prefer?

1 Like

Ugh tough call! Both are equally gorgeous aircrafts but i think i would choose the A333 cause it will look cooler with the weather and landing gear etc

1 Like

Hey @Kostas_K ! I can take Ground/Tower/ATIS at EKCH !

2 Likes

Hey there! Im currently discussing with 2 other controllers and wait for them to decide! But we may need radar also if you are willing to

Okidoki, SK502 it is!! I’ll see you later!

1 Like