Close Up Spotting | Zürich [LSZH] | 15th February, 2020

Hello IFC!

To kick off the start of my two week holiday, I headed over to Zürich airport with @Chris_Wing. At the airport we met up with @Beniamino and we all went spotting together. It’s always nice to meet up with community members in real life. Throughout the day we went to various spotted places and got some wicked shots

Spotting Terrace B

‘Pistenkreuz’ - Runway Intersection

Next up is definitely the highlight of the trip. Zürich airport offers airport tours in which you drive around the airport in a coach accompanied by a tour guide. During the tour, they stop at the ‘Pistenkreuz’ (runway intersection) where you have roughly ten minutes to hop off the coach and take some pictures. It’s extraordinarily how close one can get to the departing aircraft. Anyway, back to the pictures.

This picture of a Qatar A350-900 was taken from dock E. The control tower and the
Swiss Alps in the background gives this picture a special touch.

Thank you for viewing my pictures! As always feedback is greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day!

49 Likes

It was a nice spotting session. Great pictures!

3 Likes

Those look awesome, you certainly got some great photos!

I saved some to my device, I’ll make sure to PM you if I use them.

2 Likes

Wow…, just wow. Amazing spotting session.
@Moritz, I think you’ll have some competition here😉

1 Like

ahem @Moritz where is the TL;DR???

edit: why did I think these were Moritz pictures??? That’s how good they are @Nick_Wing

Nice pictures, as usual 😜

2 Likes

Amazing photos! Swiss Virtual meet-up!

1 Like

Thank you all very much for the kind words!

2 Likes

The best airport, two of the best airlines (Helvetic and SWISS), the A220, the A330, the Embraers and … I could list every of those stunning aircrafts you managed to capture just incredibly well!

Stunning pictures, I definitely need to go back to ZRH soon. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Those look great! Great Pictures

1 Like

I love your photos!
What camera are you using?

1 Like

That Swiss A330 angle :drool:

1 Like

These are priceless! How did you get access to the ramp though?

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, that gate A350 and the A330 shots are my favourites.

1 Like

Thank you! I use the Canon 200D. When I bought it, it came with a 18-55mm and a 75-300mm lens.

1 Like

You may want to check this out ;)

1 Like

Amazing photos @Nick_Wing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.