[CLOSE] Captain Khalil ATC tracking thread @LFPG - Training server

I would very much like to work my ATC in order to pass my test to be in the server expert I am open to mainly at 1700Z This can change depending on the days and my schedule
Thanks to all that will help me and good day

LFPG ground and tower open

-Take off runway 08L and 09R
-Landing runway 08R and 09L
-Pattern work allowed

And if you have time for give me feedback it’s will be nice

Thank you

I’m coming in a Citation X

i see you thank you

1 Like

Ok, I have some feedback for your controlling

1 Like
Summary
  1. Ground - I thought you did extremely well at handling ground. There was no way to test your awareness as I was the only aircraft around when I was flying my patterns. Overall - I thought you were able to reply very fast to me. 10/10

2. Takeoff - You cleared me for takeoff correctly, I would have chosen left traffic because that would have been more realistic and practical if you had other aircraft departing off or runways 27L and 27R. Overall - Clearance was quick but the traffic pattern was unrealistic. 8/10

3. Pattern - You cleared me for the option when I was on downwind which is perfect. I didn’t pay attention to the runway you cleared me for and I just thought you had cleared me for 26R. So when I was on a short final for 26R and looked back at my ATC log I noticed that I had been cleared for 27R. I then requested a change to 26R because I was on final. You then denied my request. (Not sure why. It would be nice if you could clarify that for me.) Then I requested 26L and you agreed. You should have then told me to enter straight in ruway 26L because a pattern entry is ALWAYS necessary. Besides that it was very good. 7/10

1 Like

Thank you for
when i said make left traffic it’s for turn left no ?? because the runway is on the left ? this is why did not understand why you turn right
for the patern when you want to change runway i have juste “unable” to replay and after i clear you to land at the runway

1 Like

i did don’t want to tell you enter straight because you was in short final

1 Like

-Take off runway 26R and 27L
-Landing runway 26L and 27R
-Pattern work allowed

Thank you

-Take off runway 26R and 27L
-Landing runway 26L and 27R
-Pattern work allowed

Thank you

-Take off runway 08L and 09R
-Landing runway 08R and 08L
-Pattern work allowed

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.