(Close ) ATC Cpt_jan12 Training Tracking Thread

This topic will be updated when I controlling (training) next!
always appreciate feedback if you can. :)

Now I’m going to open

Airport: EGLL (tower and graund)
Region: London
Server: TS1
Open time 30-40 min

2 Likes

You did great. Good sequencing. Rwy change also good. In general in my opinion very good. See you next time! City44

1 Like

Yes, thank you @Stef_Smet .there were not so many available, luckily just you thank you for taking time.
See you next time !
Thanks

No bad feedback. Great comtrolling
Off-topic was the IFC down?

1 Like

Sorry , my English is not well. what mean off topic was down ?

Infinite Flight community was not working, and that is not about the great atc services you provides.

Oh ha , yes understand, yes it was som problem, but now ok, understand
Thanks 🙂

1 Like

Airport: KFLL (tower and graund)
Region: Sout Florida
Open time 30-40 min
(Close )

Kom And fly! Feedback If you can

Airport:TNCM (tower and graund)
Region: CARIBBEAN
Open time 30-40 min
(Close )

On my way. PH-ADZ
Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the service! Below some notes:

Good pattern instruction, left downwind.
Be careful not to clear a pilot too early. You cleared me while I was north of TQPF and that was very early. You had to re-sequence me later.

Remember: Tower has no business wiTh ground traffic. So when N632TK on the platform wanted a frequency change, then he was right as he needs to be on Unicom while on the Ground.
The back-taxi instruction is used to allow aircrafts to taxi over the runway, which for some airports is needed. Not applicable in TNCM, for takeoff. Back taxi is used at TNCM after landing as there is no exit to platform at the end of the runway and the aircraft has to taxi back.

Remember to always give a pattern instruction first. PL-GIA reported in for touch and go with no runway info, while he was on left downwind, and he received a sequence from you. I know, the aircraft was really in pattern, so in this case…
Sequence is important but pattern entry should not be forgotten especially is the pilot does not specify runway. Again, aircrafts in the pattern don’t need a pattern entry instruction, but I think you know that ☺️

Well done on the sequencing and re-sequencing, runway exit instructions.

Note: an aircraft remaining in the pattern that is cleared, does not need to be re-cleared after reporting full-stop. It is done, and it’s not a big point, but it is not a must. I was already cleared for the option, and full-stop is one of the options.

It’s a lot of feedback, but I do think you did it very well! Thumbs up!

Any other questions, feel free to ask or send me a PM

1 Like

@azeeuwnl Thanks for the feedback it helped a lot, there was something that man must know, thanks for your time, hop see you next time! thanks

1 Like

Airport:EGBB (tower and graund)
Region: London
Open time 30-40 min
(Close)

Airport:KFLL (tower and graund)
Region: South Florida
Open time 30-40 min
Edit (Close )
test my atc skills.
Welcome and fly

@Tyler_Shelton Could you pls close it ! not needed mor…!

1 Like