Climate and weather

I imagine how cool it would be if the option to see the weather conditions you came to catch during your flight plan was added to the IF, as if it were a briefing room. In the case of wind, temperature and clouds and formations in the future. And a map change, add the map with illustration like satellite. So we would certainly know which territory we are flying over, the black and white map leaves us a little confused as to the location I think. Although we have the option to see the time of the zone which identifies us in which continent we are flying.
It would be cool in the app.

1 Like

It would be cool! For wind information I highly suggest to use windy.com as it gives great information about winds around the globe in current time.

1 Like

This sounds like a cool idea, however it would probably belong better in the #features category. Do you know that there is a METAR for every airport where you can see current weather conditions as it relates to wind, cloud cover, temperature, and more?

but it would all be cool in the app.

Yes, but it would all be cool in the app.

1 Like

Vote above. :)

3 Likes

I agree with you, you should post a thread about this in the #features category.

Edit: it seems there is already a thread that has been provided.

1 Like

I still don’t have access to “resources” mode :-(

1 Like

Ah, I believe it’s because you’re a TL1. Keep staying active on the forums (liking, replying, posting etc.) and you should be TL2 in no time :)

2 Likes

Yes, I really want to get there, and help improve our simulator with my tips and votes. :-)

1 Like

Aren’t there 3rd party websites? , and yes it would be very cool!

2 Likes

Very, very, Very Good

Here is a provided 3rd party website.

1 Like

But it would be great all in one application, which would make IF much more fun and professional.

I use windy.com as said before when planning my flights and seeing the winds but a feature in the app where you can do this will be cool too.

Absolutly! Very Good!

1 Like

Windys great, I use it to figure out the best cruising altitude to either avoid headwinds or get the full force of tailwinds

2 Likes

Guidance and recommendations provided.