“Cleared to Land Runway 8L.”

Hello!

Today, I did some brief spotting at Honolulu on Expert Server. In this photo here, @Devon_Mo_Piedmont114 is on short final on runway 8L in his A330. He buttered or greased, whatever you want to say, his landing, in front of an AA 787 (not pictured). This is a heavily edited photo, so please send feedback.

Since this is my first major photo edit (amazing my others aren’t edited much at all) feedback is appreciated, thank you for stopping by, have a nice day IFC!

26 Likes

Looks really good. Might want to tone down a little bit on the sharpening, and add more saturation instead. But otherwise, it looks really good. 🤗

7 Likes

Thanks @Niccckk, I’ll consider that with my next edit.

1 Like

I love the impression of a sunset reflecting off the the plane very beautiful what airline was it?

2 Likes

Thank you! He was flying the Airbus livery, as the Hawaiian A330 isn’t in the game.

2 Likes

Was Honolulu active today?
Also amazing post dude

Thank you for 1 the spot 2 the excellent photo and 3 the praise on the landing the a330 is a favorite of mine and love greasing it especially after the longest domestic flight in the US. KBOS-PHNL. Thanks

1 Like

It was and still currently is

2 Likes

I know you were probably looking for a sunset look, but the saturation is a little too high, maybe tone it down a bit. Everything else looks good.

Great Photo mate,
@Butter_Boi cleared to land 8L!

2 Likes

Your right, butter 😏

Great pictures. Editing is lit man 🔥.

2 Likes

Note bad, but a bit over saturated. For some reason it’s quite bland at the same time. Maybe edit some clouds and other planes in the background? I can help you if you need any help. In this post of mine, I edited another plane behind me 😂 Gusty landing at Brisbane!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! And that’s a nice edit @Vinne!

Thanks @Devon_Mo_piedmont114!

1 Like

Haha, thanks a bunch mate.

1 Like

ok 5047613
dont see the similarities but great pic editing

1 Like

In my opinion it’s very over edited. Other than that it’s a great shot.

1 Like

Thanks for the opinion, @Qantas094!

1 Like

You’re welcome mate, I can’t wait to see your next one.

Totally stolen from @DeerCrusher lol

2 Likes