Clear scenery cache and restarting app didn't work - plane sink to ground @PHTO

Hello,
Did anyone flew from PHTO also experiencing this?

Didn’t put this in #support yet because I want to see if others have the same experience.

Thanks

Many people have been having this problem lately. Try to clear scenery cache again aswell as restarting your device. Then try it again (that worked for me aswell as 3 others that I know)

I’ve experienced this at Oshkosh, in Iceland, at Honolulu… So I don’t believe that it’s just Hilo

It’s to do with corrupt scenery data, the only fix is to uninstall and download again. I had it a long while ago and it fixed it for me.

Move the post to support now, do the above and you have the solution here.

@Balloonchaser I have done all of those, and this was my 3rd attempt as I didn’t record the first 2 attempts, all with identical spot when sink.

@Mags885 this is actually the 2nd flight after I just reinstall it 3 days ago.

You downloaded corrupt files buddy, did you experience this before then?

Yes I did in other different places but they solved by clearing the scenery cache, and this one didn’t solve the problem.

If I downloaded a corrupt file I can’t even fly before this flight but I can and there was no problem at all.

This is a snippet of a post from @schyllberg on a similar topic to this…

"To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

We apologize for any inconvenience & don’t be afraid to reach out if there’s anything more we can help you with."

I’m assuming we are still in the same position, so please do follow the steps and when schylly arrives he will provide more feedback.

Well,
If I have put it in the title and also explain that I have done it but still told to do that, I just don’t know how to explain it again.

You have no requirement to be rude to me. I’ll take my assistance elsewhere because ‘I just don’t know how to explain it again’

If you’ve already cleared the scenery cache, perhaps try deleting and reinstalling the app again. If that doesn’t work, talk to Seb (tagged above) for support.

It might be a good idea to move this topic to the #support category.

It hasn’t happened to me
But do all the steps like restarting your device ,Reinstall app etc

@Mags885 I don’t want and meant to be rude seriously. You tried to be helpful which I appreciate it, but i have explain everything really.