“Clear Prop!”

Thanks for the support! 😄

2 Likes

Acceptable for me. I hope my requests will be applied so i can free vote for it.

1 Like

Reminds me during my first flight lesson 😂

The spark plug wasn’t working. So they tried to hand start it. Failure occurred. Second attempt: not even a kilometre of visibility. 3rd try, I flew successfully.

My parents in the background just joking about it 😑.

I’d love to see this in IF gameplay!

2 Likes

I would vote for this if it let me

1 Like

Contact!

can we please lower the minimum letter count needed to 5

1 Like

@1367aviation just be active and post for a little while, and you’ll be able to! Find out here:

And also welcome to the community!

And @Mattheus that wouldn’t be here, there isn’t really a topic for this, but I found one on how to not fill your posts! 😑

2 Likes

Thank you it let me vote now

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

You got my vote :)

This would be a good recommendation for John (IF-A dev)

2 Likes

Thanks for the support 🙂

1 Like

Love the idea Asher, got my vote

2 Likes

Thank you so much! 🙌🏻

You got my vote mate! For sure a great idea, I’m worried that 20 seconds isn’t enough maybe like let’s say 5-10 minutes. Cause you know the whole training server and casual server will be terrible cause I know a lot of people that will spam. But for sure it will be very useful in expert server! Good idea mate.

1 Like

Thanks for the vote! Sometimes someone may miss click it so that’s why 20 seconds is there for and not to spam. 🙂

I like this proposal, but instead of the ATC automated voice can it be a sample of the ‘Clear’ at the beginning of this video?

1 Like

If not something FDS look at, perhaps it could be a request for the IF Assistant app

It doesn’t have to be the automated voices it was just an easier way of doing things since you’d already have the voice downloaded on your device plus using the same voice you use to communicate with atc with.

1 Like

Yeah but that would only be available with an iPad since they have the multi app thing on one screen.

I just did pattern work in San Jose (SJC/KSJC) in a TBM. I would love for this feature to be in the game as it felt weird just starting the engine out of nowhere (since I’m now a flight student)

I’m out of votes though :(

2 Likes

voted! this is neat!

1 Like