Cleaning Up My Laptop And Found These! @LAX

Welcome to my 3rd spotting topic!

So a few months ago a went spotting at LAX and I found some that didn’t make it on to my other spotting topic and so I thought I’d post it here. This is going to be a quick topic so it won’t be the best so yea. Anyways I spotted at Imperial Hill, Proud Bird, and the little park near In, n, out. Here we go!

I know the quality is not the best bet I accidentally deleted all the photos from my good camera. If you want to see some of those head to my other spotting topic at the end.

1. Delta 737-900

1. Jet Blue A321

1. American 777-300ER

1. Alitalia 777-200LR

1. Air Tahiti Nui 787-9

1. Honestly don’t remember

1. Alaska A320

1. Delta 757-200

1. Some sort of a 777

1. Austrian A3??

Thanks for checking this out!

Please note that my other topics will be way better so don’t judge me by this one. I just put this together in 10 minutes.

Better Topic

16 Likes

Photo 8 the Delta 757-200 is my favourite, awesome pics! 😍

Nice photos! However, that American 777 was a 777-300er, or 77W, not a 772. Also, I might be wrong, but I think that 777 was a China Eastern 77W. Also in the end that’s a Austrian 77L I believe.

2 Likes

Really liked these! The wide variety is very nice!

Oh yea. I honestly don’t know how I missed that

1 Like

Austrian A3777… 😂

1 Like

Looks like this is an Air France 777 from either Papeete or Paris :)

Great pictures though! The Alaska A320 is the best in my opinion!

1 Like

That Delta 737-900 ER with the scimitar winglets 😋

1 Like

Nice pics! The mystery plane is probably a China Eastern 77W, also the Austrian is a 77L.
I love going spotting at LAX when I’m down there, especially having them flying them right over you by the In-n-Out.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.