Civil Air Patrol Virtual - Learn, Fly, Inspire! | Now Recruiting Pilots!

If you want to replicate the whole Civil Air Patrol experience, you’ll have to include an over complicated flight release system as well!

4 Likes

Amazing! Good luck on everything 😁

1 Like

I’m sorry to inform you but this is already a thing CAP is in GAF I was in it but left to EAF. CAP is a thing already.

4 Likes

Welcome to the VA world. Good luck on your future!👍👌

4 Likes

Welcome! Good luck in the upcoming years!

3 Likes

Nice thread! I’m honored to be a part 😃

1 Like

This is so unbelievably cool! I will be applying for sure! Do you need an active Pro subscription? I would think not, since you can fly for a while in the regions, and you do have access to all of the aircraft.

2 Likes

It says to have an Infinite Flight Pro Account, but you recently had one and there’s regions, is there one near your base? @Alaska096

1 Like

Good luck on your VA! Wishing you the best of luck

2 Likes

I actually am part of a CAP squadron in Alaska. Unfortunately, I am not sure if I will be able to renew my subscription. I really, really, really do want to be a part of this wonderful virtual organization. I hope it’s okay that I may not be able to renew my subscription. I am a very realistic pilot, and I wouldn’t do anything stupid.

If I cannot apply without a subscription, I understand

2 Likes

I’ll talk to the staff and see what I can do. Thank you for the enthusiasm!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

If it helps, I’m not sure if you know totally how CAP works, but there are squadron’s everywhere, in every state. Most squadron’s fly within a certain distance of their home airport. I’m sure not having a subscription would be fine for the type of operations that CAP does :)

1 Like

If you’re accepted into CAPVO, I will send you a PM in the next 48 hours

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Flying with CAPVO will have a great revamp with the update of the Cessna 172! Pilot applications are open now!

2 Likes

@Alec, Is the hour system based on hours in a CAPVO aircraft or hours as a whole? I have close to 150 hours (on my account, so I’m multiple aircraft), and I’m wondering if I can fly the C172 yet.

1 Like

So after level 2 you have to have 5-10 hours in both XCub and 172 or just combined (5-XCub/5-172)?

They have gone through the whole IFVARB certification process. I’m pretty sure the Mods and Review Team were aware of this.

4 Likes

Is the hour ranking system based on the hours on your user account or hours in a specific aircraft? I need to know as soon as possible, please.

Thank you!

1 Like

User account. You build up hours with any aircraft you have unlocked.

1 Like