City to city flight with the CRJ

While I usually do long flights this time I felt like doing a short flight and it was pretty good. Hoping from one city to another in a small aircraft is fun. Here are some pictures of this short fun flight.

Aircraft: Crj-700/HOP! Livery

Route: LFPG—>EGLL

Flight time: 58 minutes

Sever: Expert

So since this is a regional aircraft I spawned at a Remote Stand for realism. Yes I know they can be at a gate too but like I said, just wanted realism. Anyway here is where I was

So after pushback and a long taxi, proceeded to taxi to the active. Had clearance from ATC to depart to the north which is where London is at. Got a view of an A318 which was going where I was. Also let’s not forget the moon

After departure, I got a nice view of the flatlands of france. I thought it was a nice departure but its not as good as a mountain view.

So with a couple of minutes of flying I started my descent into Heathrow. Unfortunately I was a bit high so I had to circle around the airport to my appropriate altitude. With all that out of the way, I was on final for the runway. Again, also got a good moonshot.

After a bit of difficulty landing (due to random winds) I got on the ground safely. Taxied to parking, shutdown, and disembark the aircraft with no problems at the gate.

7 Likes

The airlines is called hop because it hops into the air
btw nice moon shot u got there
just like it if it were night

1 Like

Nice shots! I personally prefer short hauls, being able to fly to lots of destinations in one day is great fun.

2 Likes

Haha good one and thank you :)

Yes u are right. I do enjoy it too