City of Light to Motor City New Flight Timelapse | Air France B772

Hello Everyone!

Hope y’all are having a great day. Recently I released a new Infinite Flight Timelapse on YouTube. Join me as we travel westbound across the Atlantic, the icy scenery of Greenland, and the flat untouched lands in Eastern Canada. This video showcases a nice hop across the pond between the “city of light,” Paris, and the “motor city,” Detroit. The flight was just under 8.5 hours and you can enjoy the cinematic timelapse in just about 3.5 minutes! I hope you enjoy it.

Paris (CDG) to Detroit (DTW) | Air France Boeing 777-200er

v Flight Deets v

Route: Paris, Île-de-France, France - Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
(CDG/LFPG) - (DTW/KDTW)
Equipment: Air France Boeing 777-200er (AFR B772)

Gate Departure: Terminal 2E Gate E30 @ 3:48 PM (CEST)
Takeoff: Runway 08L @ 3:56 PM (CEST)
Landing: Runway 21L @ 6:22 PM (EDT)
Gate Arrival: Concourse A Gate A56 @ 6:31 PM (EDT)
Travel time: 8 hours and 43 minutes
Flight time: 8 hours and 26 minutes

Other flight and video details

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real-life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is AF/AFR378. It is scheduled to takeoff at 16:00 (UTC+1:00) and arrive at 18:50 (UTC-4:00). The scheduled total travel time is 8 hrs 40 min according to FlightAware and Air France.

SID: ATRE5L via ATREX
STAR: TPGUN2 via GGUCE

Please check me out on social media
YouTube - @mrplaneguy1
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter/X - @mrplaneguy1
TikTok - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - you’re here!

Song: if found x Luma - twenty five [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
Free Download/Stream: twenty five by if found + Luma on NCS
Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVQnfi9mM78&t=0s

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile), VN (mobile)

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed it, if you did please consider dropping a like and subscribing.

© Mrplaneguy1 2024 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Los Angeles (LAX) to São Paulo (GRU) | LATAM B787-9

Los Angeles to São Paulo | LATAM Boeing 787-9

Route: Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. - São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Los Angeles International Airport - São Paulo/Guarulhos–Governor André Franco Montoro International Airport
(LAX/KLAX) - (GRU/SBGR)
Equipment: LATAM Brazil Boeing 787-9 (TAM B789)

Click on the Picture to Watch

KLAX_SBGR_Thumbnail

Newark (EWR) to Mumbai (BOM) | Air India Boeing 77W

Route: Newark, New Jersey, United States - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Newark Liberty International Airport - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (EWR/KEWR) - (BOM/VABB)
Equipment: Air India Boeing 777-300ER (AIC B77W)

Click on the picture to watch

KEWR_VABB_Thumbnail

Southwest 737-700 Takeoff from Phoenix | Stormy Phoenix Departure

Join me in this video as we depart from a chaotic Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on an extremely cloudy and rainy night. As we deal with shifting flow and bumpy weather, enjoy the twinkling lights down below and rain filled clouds we fly through. Don’t forget to enjoy the relaxing sounds from the 2 CFM56 engines. This footage was filmed onboard Southwest Airlines 1312, from Phoenix SkyHarbor Intl Airport (PHX) to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) on December 22nd, 2023. Please enjoy!

https://youtu.be/wi9ZN48U50k

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

8 Likes

Amazing Work!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed.

1 Like