City of Angels to the Most Populous City in the Americas (LAX-GRU) Flight Timelapse

Hello Everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great day. I just recently released a new flight timelapse video on YouTube. Join me for this North to South America flight timelapse as we fly a nice 11.5 hours all the way from the popular city of Los Angeles to the gorgeous city of São Paulo. It’s a beautiful flight from one of the largest U.S. metropolitan areas, L.A., to the largest city in Brazil. You can check it out below, enjoy!

Los Angeles (LAX) to São Paulo (GRU) | LATAM Brazil Boeing 787-9

v Flight Deets v

Route: Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. - São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Los Angeles International Airport - São Paulo/Guarulhos–Governor André Franco Montoro International Airport
(LAX/KLAX) - (GRU/SBGR)
Equipment: LATAM Brazil Boeing 787-9 (TAM B789)

Gate Departure: Tom Bradley International Terminal Gate 154 @ 1:03 PM (PST)
Takeoff: Runway 25R @ 1:26 PM (PST)
Landing: Runway 09R @ 5:42 AM (BRT)
Gate Arrival: Terminal 3 Gate 605 @ 5:54 AM (BRT)
Travel time: 11 hours and 51 minutes
Flight time: 11 hours and 16 minutes

Other flight and video details

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is JJ/TAM8087. It is scheduled to takeoff at 1245 (UTC-8:00) and arrive at 05:15 (UTC-3:00). The scheduled total travel time is 11 hrs 30 min according to flightaware and LATAM Brazil Airlines.

SID: PNDAH2
STAR: EVRA1D

This video is shot with Infinite Flight, a mobile flight simulator available for IOS and Android. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulator experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot.
Version 23.3

……………………………………………………

Please check me out on social media
YouTube - You’re here!
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter/X - @mrplaneguy1
TikTok - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - @Mr-plane-guy1

……………………………………………………

Song: Glude - Identity [NCS Release]Music provided by NoCopyrightSoundsFree Download/Stream: http://ncs.io/identityWatch: http://youtu.be/_z1mdKOw6PQ

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile), VN (mobile)

……………………………………………………

© Mrplaneguy1 2023 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Warsaw (WAW) to Miami (MIA) | LOT Polish Airlines B788

Warsaw to Miami | LOT Boeing 787-8

Route: Warsaw, Poland - Miami, Florida, United States
Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport - Miami International Airport
(WAW/EPWA) - (MIA/KMIA)
Equipment: LOT Polish Airlines Boeing 787-9 (LOT B789)

https://youtu.be/Kw07rJRfy8E

Dubai (DXB) to Miami (MIA) | Emirates 77W

Click on the picture to watch

OMDB_KMIA_Thumbnail

Southwest 737-700 Takeoff from Phoenix | Stormy Phoenix Departure

Join me in this video as we depart from a chaotic Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on an extremely cloudy and rainy night. As we deal with shifting flow and bumpy weather, enjoy the twinkling lights down below and rain filled clouds we fly through. Don’t forget to enjoy the relaxing sounds from the 2 CFM56 engines. This footage was filmed onboard Southwest Airlines 1312, from Phoenix SkyHarbor Intl Airport (PHX) to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) on December 22nd, 2023. Please enjoy!

https://youtu.be/wi9ZN48U50k

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

8 Likes

This is AWSOME! Great vid!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it a lot!

Def a cool flight!

1 Like

Thanks man! If you have other cool route suggestions lmk

Definitely, Try OTHH-YYSY or NZAA, LTFM-WSSS, or YSSY-RPLL!

1 Like

Loved the video, I’m from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. I’ve been to São Paulo though, definitely a huge city.

1 Like

Ooooh, sounds like some fun routes, if theres IFATC service to some of these cities ever I will definitely check these out! Thanks

I didn’t even realize it was the largest city in the Americas or southern hemisphere until I looked it up for this video! Very cool