Citilink Airbus A330-900neo

Hi Community,

Because Infinite Flight’s Devs has released an initial teaser of the sighting of the Airbus 330neo series, there is nothing wrong if I make this voting thread for one of the liveries of Infinite Flight players from Indonesia want’s Citilink.

This photo was taken at WADD/DPS I Gusti Ngurah Rai Int’l Airport by Adhe Bhisma Chendikia.

According to the Airbus website and Wikipedia, Citilink has only had 2 so far PK-GYC is the first A330-900neo for Citilink, The interesting thing about this plane’s first arrival to Indonesia is that it came still using Wow Air’s livery because Citilink actually took over 2 A330-900Neo planes that Wow Air had ordered at that time. The second one is PK-GYA. An interesting thing also accompanies when this plane comes to Indonesia because this plane comes to Indonesia still using Factory Livery.

If you want to see the beauty of this A330-900, you can see it through the video made by Airbus below:

Through this thread, I certainly want to support livery which is still in the same group as Citilink, there are;

Thank you for your vote!
Hopefully, this livery can be on Infinite Flight and join the other Fleets already on Infinite Flight.

Cant wait to see this Green on IF 🥰🥰🥰

6 Likes

Voted! Hope to see this livery soon

5 Likes

No votes but definitely supporting this

4 Likes

Yeah! Hopefully also appears together with the one on the A320 :D

4 Likes

Cheers mate! 🤗

5 Likes

Yeaaa of course. I voted this livery. Good thread bro @Syncline 👍🤙😎

4 Likes

Hopefully we can get this livery ASAPP

3 Likes

Thanks, Fariz! And we still looking forward to A320 Citilink can coming soon too :D

2 Likes

Totally agree! A320 and A330 Neo for this livery would be the best gift for Indonesian Independence day this year tbh :D

1 Like

Amazing livery, have my vote!

3 Likes

Voted! I flown with PK-GYC before it really was amazing we really need this livery 😍

3 Likes

Voted!
Would be nice to see this one in the future update.

[3]

3 Likes

Voted! Can’t wait to see this livery

2 Likes

yall save your votes, theres 15 ish carriers with a330 neos, waaaay below most other planes so all liveries will probably be added. theres literally only 63 planes made so far.

3 Likes

Got my vote! Should be the first livery in game!

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! 🍻

1 Like

Unique Green Livery! Got my Vote!

3 Likes

Considering that there isn’t any Citilink aircraft in IF. This one gets me vote!

2 Likes

Thank a lot mate! Fingercross 🤞

3 Likes