Cirrus SR22 Livery-Emirates

So Emirates just announced that their official training aircraft would be the Cirrus Sr22. How awesome would that be to get this livery in IF? Especially since there aren’t too many liverys for this wonderful plane? Here is the link in case you want to read more.
http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/pistons/emirates-selects-cirrus-sr22-pilot-training?cmpid=enews111015&spPodID=030&spMailingID=23957961&spUserID=ODU2NTY0ODY1NDYS1&spJobID=680975444&spReportId=NjgwOTc1NDQ0S0

18 Likes

It just looks so… odd

1 Like

Imagine a sr22 next to an a380😆

3 Likes

Emirates group flight! Takes off and the prop is GUNNING the engine to keep up with the 380 lol.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

u know they might as well buy an embrarer 145 :D

2 Likes

SR22 heavy would be obvious callsign to some ;) does it got underbelly Emirates sign too? Lol, lol.

No pictures in feature requests! Please remove them :)

1 Like

That’s pretty rad. I think they have it in mind for local UAE flights for executives.
I love flying the cirrus!

but how about that SF50 personal jet they coming out with too ;)

1 Like

No pics is a stupid rule. Sometimes it’s the best way to show exactly what you are talking about.
Keep the pics.

2 Likes

Talk to the devs and moderators my friend!

1 Like

@castle55 I got the pic from Emirates training academy. http://www.emiratesflighttrainingacademy.com

3 Likes

Yes, you are correct. No Pictures in feature requests!

But if it explains something confusing, unreal or illogical, they can go ahead.

1 Like

With permission from the mods :D

1 Like

TBH I didn’t even see the category. I thought it’s RWA. Anyways if Dev want it gone, I have no problem with it. Hope this makes everyone Happy ;)

1 Like

The picture I posted is from the link I also posted.

Lovely! Love flying the props!

1 Like

The prop planes (Cirrus specifically) has to be my favorite aircraft in the game! I would love some new props to be put into the simulator! Coughcoughdash8cough.

1 Like

CoughcoughPilatusPC12coughcough

1 Like

That is one good looking plane! I have never seen that…holy smokes.

1 Like