Cirrus SR22 FDS livery

(Picture by Denny barber, he gave me permission to do this)

It looks really good!

Oh Mah Cheetos, this definitely must be added!!

The picture is descriptive, but I don’t think they’re allowed in feature requests.

2 Likes

I can’t see it

Please make yourself familiar with the Features category.

The SR22 is such a fantastic plane, I would love the new red and black accelero livery on it 😍😍😍🤑

1 Like

@MishaCamp if I can’t show them the livery, how are they gonna know what it looks like? :(

Post a link to it

Upload it to a photo sharing website and post the link ((:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

No pics in features

1 Like

Sorry, try typing stuff like this on an iPhone where autocorrect doesn’t always work

Because I live in NYC and I’m in 8th Grade and so got other stuff to do

Stuff with Highschools and studying. I had 4 tests today. I want to get into a good Highschool and College so I can work my way up to be an aircraft designer when I’m older

1 Like

On topic please guys. Thanks ((:

But what makes no sense is that Rotate started this because I had a spelling error and honestly when I went to edit my post to fix my error, I wrote what I wrote again and didn’t autocorrect so I better keep an eye on that too.

Haha lets not get into that and focus on the request which, incidentally I very much like the look of!((:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I like it to but I think the devs only add their livery to aircraft that have been added to the game after the initial update (737-700bbj, Cessna citation x, 777-200)