In my opinion the Cirrus Vision Jet would be an awesome addition for Infinite Flight because of multiple reasons.
- It would be one more GA aircraft in our fleet
- It would fill one gap between the Citation X and the caravan.
- The Vision Jet does have a unique designe wich does remind me of some sort of 50s cartoon about the future and the air-intake does remind me of the air-intakes on a F1 car.
Those are only 3 reasons for the Vision Jet out of many more.
Feel free to tell me why you’d like this one to be added.
Description of the manufacturer
The Vision Jet is the realization of a vision to reimagine and reinvent the jet airplane in order to create a whole new category of aircraft —The Personal Jet. It’s a jet that’s designed to be flown by the owner. Not requiring a full-time professional pilot or a full-blown flight department, the Vision Jet fills the untapped void between high performance pistons and the Very Light Jet. Simpler to fly and easier to operate and own, the Vision Jet is truly a revolution in personal transportation. It makes jet performance accessible to pilots and aircraft owners who, up until now, could only dream. Of course, with the exclusive Cirrus Airframe Parachute System™ (CAPS™) the Vision Jet also sets a new standard in jet aircraft safety.
- Cruise speed: 300 kn (345 mph; 556 km/h)
- Stall speed: 67 kn (77 mph; 124 km/h) with flaps
- Range: 600 nmi (690 mi; 1,111 km) with 1,200 lb (544 kg) payload at max cruise speed of 300 kn or 1,200 nmi with 200 lb (91 kg) payload at economy cruise speed of 240 kn
- Service ceiling: 28,000 ft (8,500 m)
- Time to altitude: FL280 in 20 minutes
- Crew: one
- Capacity: six passengers
- Length: 30 ft 11 in (9.42 m)
- Wingspan: 38 ft 8 in (11.79 m)
- Height: 10 ft 11 in (3.32 m)
- Empty weight: 3,572 lb (1,620 kg)
- Gross weight: 6,000 lb (2,722 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 2000 lb (907 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Williams FJ33-5A turbofan, 1,800 lbf (8.0 kN) thrust