Circuits Heathrow

Just a quick friendly reminder please can aircraft stop doing circuits at Heathrow on the training or expert server. Just had to send two aircraft around because aircraft that a doing circuits keep cutting in font of my arrivals.

Cheers

1 Like

If it’s on the training server there is nothing you can do.

3 Likes

Hey @ZCreaser, I may be a bit late, but hopefully I can be of some assistance to you and bring some light to the situation.

I’m sorry to hear that people are interfering with your traffic flow… assuming you’re controlling, but I’d like to let you know that there is a few options to deal with his situation. If you continue to do what you do and are constantly bombarded by pilots that are disruptive and not following instructions you can :

• Contact @moderators if you notice a trend of the same pilots trolling you.

• Join IFATC! We love taking on new recruits, and it’d be a pleasure to have you controlling the skies of the Expert Server if that is something you wish to pursue. We aim to provide service all across featured regions and are always looking for new people to help us out. For help getting started, visit the recruiting page here! :

Have a wonderful rest of your day, and if you have any further questions, feel free to message me via PMs.

3 Likes

Honestly mate, ATC is more my thing. I’m currently doing my VATSIM air traffic control rating

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I love to control a lot as well, I highly encourage you to join! When you control on expert, you can be sure that there won’t be any pilots acting in such way, and if there is, you have the power to handle them accordingly.

I did apply before but I failed the theory exam

Let’s continue this in a PM, maybe I can help you out a bit. You’ll be getting a message from me shortly.

Honestly at this point what do you expect, before I set up my ATC tracking thread (which I highly recommend over just controlling LHR or LAX or JFK and such) I used to control LAX and there were people trolling all the time. If you want people to listen and not troll make an ATC thread! I have a basic layout for you if you want it (PM me if you want it) and I can help you get it all set up!

1 Like