Cinematic 21.1 Trailer (unofficial)

I have created a very scenic/ cinematic trailer of 21.1. it’s Simple but yet Highly effective and suits the update really well! I hope you like it! if you find something wrong, do give me feedback! 🙂

Watch it here:

72 Likes

Awesome job! Keep up! Not like me.

My edits are trash yours are legend.

Keep up

2 Likes

that was so lit

4 Likes

Amazing! Wonderful edits!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Appreciated very much! Thanks!

1 Like

This was awesome !!! Really enjoyed the music, the shots etc… really well done. all i would say is there isnt much build up in terms of the shot choice at the start, you kinda went in with the big blown angles to early in my opinion but still overall an awesome trailer !!!

Keep up the good work and cant wait to see what comes from you in the future

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I actually didn’t have much to record and I only put the scenes which were “smoothest”. Many other scenes were only at 25 FPS 💀. So, I had to cut most of the recording

1 Like

Nice! My favourite part was the shot of the landing aircraft flying over the ILS system antennas.

I was so happy to see those added, it’s a little detail but adds so much more realism to a landing.

So cool to see everyone getting more engaged in the media side of social media lately. I’m seeing more, and more people doing YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’ve done a few streams but need to upgrade a few pieces of hardware - then I plan on doing it often.

Great video!

3 Likes

Thank you! I too was happy to see them!

1 Like

amazing edit

1 Like

SHEEEESHH this trailer is fire

1 Like

Great video! Why does the song sound like someone took the Avengers theme and changed it a bit! XD

1 Like

So Cool!!! Nice Job

1 Like

AMAZING! way better than my infinite flight movies.

1 Like

Great job - nice angles and very well put together!

1 Like

This should be an official 21.1 trailer, really well done!

1 Like

Very well done 👏👏. You have great skill in editing.

1 Like

Beaucoup Merci 🙏

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like