Cincinnati to El Paso in 9 replay screenshots

download

NORTHERN KENTUCKY TO TEXAS

A very good day to you IFC and welcome aboard this DHL Boeing triple seven freighter.

🦆

We’re off to Texas today on D0529 carrying a heavy load of cargo, which consists entirely of rubber ducks. They were all bought by one private buyer and who knows why he wants almost 72,000kg worth of bath toys, but that’s none of our business. All we want to do is get them to him safely and on time! Quack.

🦆

It was a bumpy departure with 110kts headwinds to deal with, but nothing that N705GT, this solid Southern Air operated 777-FZB can’t handle as it climbs out over of its home turf. Once settled into the cruise, we wafted through the skies at FL38/40 over Indianapolis, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and touching down in El Paso.

🦆
Ducks delivered, they went off with their new owner, destined for a life of rubber duckery.

I know, I know. This flight is normally done with a 767 and not the 777, but I like to live life on the wild side every now and again.

Departure: KCVG (Cincinnati/N.K International Airport, Ohio, U.S.A)
Arrival: KELP (El Paso International Airport), Texas, U.S.A)
Flight time: 2 hours 57 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

18 Likes

What do you know? The rubber ducks are the same colors as the DHL logo. 😂

2 Likes

Thanks, and that’s quality @Butter_Boi 😅

2 Likes

Your scenery photos are always stunning! Well done!

2 Likes

Looks like you forgot landing lights idk but did u butter?

2 Likes

Yep I did forget them, well spotted haha. Buttered every time of course!

1 Like

Noice lol(10 words)

1 Like