Christmas 2023 Trip to Atlanta and Miami - Outbound Day 2: Atlanta to Miami

Hello folks, it’s this time again as me, Laura, Aunty Ini, Aunty Nsikan and Uncle Offiong travel down to Miami but this time on American Airlines. Therefore, we flew American Airlines Flight 1245 from πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Atlanta to πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Miami. It was an awesome flight as we were looking forward to seeing Grandma and Aunty Sisi there and enjoyed the flight. And I hope you guys enjoy this trip down to Miami.

American Airlines Flight 1245: Atlanta to Miami πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 1hr 55mins
Server: Expert

As we got to the airport a few minutes late due to the fact we didn’t know a way out of the ATL airport parking lot as we arrive back to Atlanta. Thus, we were able to find a way to get out and took the bus to get inside the airport and checkin. Then the line at the airport security was a lit long but we got to Gate T12 at ATL airport and here is the pic of our aircraft taking us down to the πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 305 MIAMI. Btw, this flight was on a B737 MAX 8 IRL. However, there was no B737 MAX in Infinite Flight, so used the 737-800. Anyways, here we go as we are about to board down to Miami.

After we departed out of Gate T12, we are taxiing to RWY 9L for takeoff out of ATL, spotting the tail of a Delta B757 that was heading to Eagle Vail Colorado πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prepare for takeoff folks as we enter RWY 9L for our takeoff roll

Annnd liftoff out of ATL of we goo to Miami. Goodbye Atlanta, c ya in 2024.

Banking to our right a few minutes after takeoff, heading south

Cruising at FL350 over Valdosta Georgia πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ before we enter Florida. On the last flight, there was IFE and now this flight, there is no IFE. We have that thing on our seats where we can hold our phones onto to watch movies, tv shows, etc. Then AA mini pretzels πŸ₯¨ and a choice of drinks were served. Me and Laura got the red bag mini pretzels that says DCA at the bottom right plus I got Sprite πŸ₯€ once again and Laura got Apple Juice πŸ§ƒ. Aunty Nsikan got the blue bag mini pretzels that says MIA at the bottom right and guess what, that matches to where we are heading to plus Sprite πŸ₯€. Then Aunty Ini got the orange bag mini pretzels that says PHX at the bottom right and got Coca Cola. Lastly, Uncle Offiong got the light blue mini pretzels bag that says LAX and got Water πŸ’§. Btw, I had my remaining Oreos along with the AA mini pretzels and my drink and listened to music throughout the flight.

And then I chewed my bubblegum as we began our descent onto Miami, as we fly over this view of TNT airport before we banked to our left aiming for RWY 9 for landing at MIA airport

Here we are on short final RWY 9 before we touch down MIA airport

Welcome to the πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 305 MIAMI as we just landed and about to cross RWY 12 before taxiing to Gate D39 for our arrival into MIA

And we are here at Gate D39. It’s time to grab our personal items and carry-on luggages out the overhead bins and exiting the aircraft and taking this pic of our aircraft before we head to Baggage Claim πŸ›„ via the MIA SkyTrain and then getting picked up by my Grandma’s friend Luz that will take us to Grandma’s House to see Grandma and Aunty Sisi. Btw, this flight is heading to Cali as AA Flight 921 from what @NonStopsAviation mentioned. And I also would like to welcome Laura to Grandma’s when we get there and introduce Grandma, Aunty Sisi and Luz that will be taking us there.

And that completes our trip from Atlanta to Miami and now we are going to have an awesome Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„ and we will travel back to Atlanta and St. Louis in 2024. I hope you guys enjoyed this flight and once again, we’ll travel back into the New Year 2024. So be safe and have a blessed Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ 🎁 and a Happy New Year 2024 πŸŽŠπŸŽ†.

11 Likes

Nice Report, cool to see both our trips kinda connected with each other!

1 Like

Yep you got that right

1 Like