Christmas 2023 Trip to Atlanta and Miami - Outbound Day 1: St. Louis to Atlanta

Hello folks, it is the time again we travel to Atlanta and Miami on this Christmas traveling 2023. This time, my dear friend Laura Espinosa traveled to St. Louis from Miami to meet me, my Aunty Ini, Uncle Offiong, Uncle Aniebiet, and Granddad and I took Laura around St. Louis to see parts of downtown St. Louis and then drive around Illinois before we finally made it back to St. Louis to prepare for our trip to Atlanta last night. Btw, we bought snacks to snack on the plane to Atlanta. Here we go as we flew Delta Airlines Flight 2594 from St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. I hope you enjoy the shots.

Delta Airlines Flight 2594: St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 43mins
Server: Expert

Last Christmas, we flew the Delta Boeing 757-200 to Atlanta from STL but this time itโ€™s on the Boeing 737-900 at Gate A6 STL airport as we get ready to board this flight down to Atlanta and my dear friend Laura is so excited to travel with my family to Atlanta to see Aunty Nsikan. We also took selfies by the window and scrolled through our phones before we boarded the flight down to Atlanta. So folks, weโ€™re off to the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 404 Atlanta

After we pushed back from Gate A6, we started taxiing to RWY 12L as we were about to cross RWY 12R due to the fact that it is closed and construction is still in process

This time, we hopped onto the runway and was cleared for immediate takeoff on RWY 12L at STL airport

And goodbye STL as we are airborne on our way to Atlanta. C ya later St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

After takeoff, as always flying over the Mississippi River as we enter Illinois, en route to Atlanta

Leveled off at FL270, flying over north of BNA airport in Nashville Tennessee ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ as we were served Biscoff cookies ๐Ÿช and a choice of drinks. For me I chose Sprite, Laura chose Apple Juice, Aunty Ini Coca Cola, and Uncle Offiong chose Water. Aunty Ini, and Uncle Offiong didnโ€™t want their Biscoff and handed to me and Laura. Btw, Laura and I listened to music throughout the whole flight, plus scrolled through the IFE entertainment that we had at our seats.

Welp, one of the pilots went and used the bathroom in the middle of the flight one minute before top of descent to which they were not supposed to and wasted time in the bathroom and done a late descent to where we had to descend rapidly. And then the next thing happened was that big fat bounce, which scared ๐Ÿ˜ฑ all of the passengers as we were screaming, as it felt like a rollercoaster bouncing up and down rapidly and thank god that we didnโ€™t crash and we in preparation for landing at ATL airport

And here we are on short final RWY 8L at ATL airport

And we just landed at ATL airport as we crossed RWY 8R and taxied to Gate B18 for our arrival to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And Hello ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ404 Atlanta as we arrived at Gate B18 and here is the photo of our plane after we deplaned. And now we are off to catch the ATL plane train to Concourse T to head to baggage claim ๐Ÿ›„ and exiting the airport, waiting for Aunty Nsikan to pick us up from the airport for us to head to the house and spend the day before heading we head to Miami tomorrow. I would like to welcome my dear friend to Atlanta as it is her first time here.

And that completes the St. Louis to Atlanta trip. Last Christmas, we flew another Delta Boeing 757-200 from Atlanta to Miami and this time, we are flying American Airlines Boeing 737-800 down to the 305 MIAMI ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ tomorrow, looking forward to seeing Grandma and Aunty Sisi. I hope you guys enjoyed this trip. So stayed tuned for tomorrowโ€™s exciting trip and be safe and have a blessed night.

9 Likes

Nice!!! Leaving Miami tomorrow evening for Cali.

1 Like

Sounds good, itโ€™s irl or game? If game, then I canโ€™t wait to see the shots

1 Like

In game ( characters )

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful pictures sir, the last one made me feel nostalgic.