Christmas 2022 Trip to Atlanta and Miami - Return: Miami to St. Louis

Hello folks, as 2022 came to an end and 2023 is alive, I would like to thank all of us about a great 2022 we had and as we will do better this year in 2023. We celebrated this last trip of 2022 by traveling back to St. Louis via Atlanta before we said goodbye to 2022. I hope you enjoy these shots among the last trip of 2022 which was done yesterday.

Flight 1: Delta Airlines Flight 2774 - Miami to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 2hrs 5mins
Server: Expert

At Gate H7 early in the morning, ready to board our flight to Atlanta as we return to St. Louis

Tookoff RWY 8R from MIA airport, airborne to Atlanta. Goodbye Miami

Cruising over Daytona Beach ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ @ FL360 as snacks were served by the Delta Airlines Flight Attendants. This time, we were served a granola bar and cheez-its with a choice of beverage. I got sprite

Short final RWY 10 ATL airport in prep for landing

Arrival to Gate A15 at Atlanta Airport. Hello and welcome to Atlanta

That completes our first leg and now gonna spend almost nine hours in Atlanta Airport before we head off to St. Louis in the evening

Final Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 1305 - Atlanta to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 40mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate A4 as the sun is about to go down prior to boarding this ride on the same aircraft as before heading home to St. Louis

A night takeoff ATL airport RWY 26L, airborne to St. Louis. Goodbye Atlanta

Over-the-wing view cruise at FL360 over Tennessee ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ before flying over BNA airport

Short final approach RWY 11 STL airport before touchdown

And we are home upon arrival to Gate A10 at St. Louis airport. Time to head to baggage claim to claim our baggage before leaving the airport, heading home to celebrate the New Years 2023.

And that completes our Christmas 2022 Trip to Atlanta and Miami and I hope you enjoyed my shots. Once again, we would like to say hello to 2023 as 2023 had arrived. So ladies and gentlemen, Happy New Year and stay safe folks.

14 Likes

Nice shots bro! I especially like the 5th one when you arrived into KATL, something about it just feels so realistic haha!

Hahah yeah, so true! Realy great shots!

1 Like