Christmas 2022 Trip to Atlanta and Miami - Outbound Day 2: Atlanta to Miami

Hello folks, this is our Day 2 of our trip flying on Delta Airlines Flight 1482 from Atlanta to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. This is a morning flight and I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are the shots from this trip to the
๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž 305 MIAMI ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฌ.

Delta Airlines Flight 1482 - Atlanta to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 1hr 57mins
Server: Expert

Good morning Atlanta at Gate A7, getting ready to board this flight down to Miami

As dawn comes, we are taxiing down to RWY27R for our departure out of ATL airport

Lining up RWY 27R for preparation for takeoff

And we are airborne as we tookoff RWY 27R out of ATL airport. Goodbye ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 404 Atlanta

Banking to our left as we head Southeast towards Florida ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Cruising at FL370, flying over the Floridaโ€™s capital, Tallahassee as Biscoff Cookies once again were served with choice of beverages

On our descent phase, flying over Big Cypress National Preserve going towards the Florida Everglades as we are near Miami

Short final approach RWY 26R for landing at MIA airport

Taxiing to our terminal after landing at MIA airport. Welcome to Miami folks.

And arrival at Gate H9 at MIA airport here we go as we head to baggage claim to exit and grab a taxicab to Grandmaโ€™s house. Once again, welcome and Hello ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 305 MIAMI๐Ÿฌ

That completes the Christmas 2022 Trip to Atlanta and Miami and l hope you guys enjoyed viewing my amazing trips. I will be posting the return trips in 6 days and I hope you enjoy them. Be safe and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023.

12 Likes

Great photos! The 757 is always fun to fly!

A Merry Christmas to you too!

2 Likes

Thanks @BennyBoy_Alpha