Christmas 2022 Trip to Atlanta and Miami - Outbound Day 1: St. Louis to Atlanta

Hello folks, as Christmas is three days away, I am traveling with my family to Atlanta and Miami. So today, we have flown Delta Airlines Flight 1556 from St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ with little to no turbulence thus, the flight being smooth. As we approached ATL airport, there was a zero visibility on Short final RWY 10. Other than that, we landed safely and arrived safely and here go the shots. I hope you enjoy.

Delta Airlines Flight 1556 - St. Louis to Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intโ€™l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 44mins
Server: Expert

Here goes our plane ride for this morningโ€™s flight down to Atlanta at Gate A10 STL airport

Here goes dawn as we taxi down to RWY 12R, crossing RWY 6

Lining up RWY 12R for our preparation for takeoff

And off we go!!! We are off to Atlanta. Goodbye St. Louis

Climbing out, flying over Downtown St. Louis with that beautiful sunrise

Cruising at FL370 as Biscoff Cookies and choice of beverages were served throughout this flight

Getting near ATL airport as we are on our descent phase. We are literally on left base RWY 10 before making our left turn for our final approach

And here we are on short final with a zero visibility as mentioned earlier RWY 10 at ATL airport

Crossing RWY 9L after crossing RWY 9R after we landed RWY 10 in Atlanta. Welcome to Atlanta
(404 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘)

Arrival to Gate A19 here we come as we disembark the aircraft, heading to baggage claim and then getting picked up by my Aunty to take us home. Hello Atlanta

That completes our flight from St. Louis to Atlanta. We will spend a night in Atlanta before heading to Miami tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed my screenshots

17 Likes

Very nice shots! That Delta 757 is so pretty!

1 Like

Yeah, the Delta 757. And Iโ€™m flying it to Miami from Atlanta tomorrow. But thanks

1 Like