Chris4435’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A

Welcome to @Chris4435 ATC Tracking Thread

Hello and welcome to my tracking thread, I have my IFATC practical very soon and this is for some last minute practice. I will be open from 7:00 Zulu to 7:45 Zulu

Closed

Airport :

EDDP

Server :
Training

ATC Frequency
Tower and Ground

Runways
26L and 26R

Please leave some feedback if you attend

3 Likes

I’d like to attend, please tag me when you open!

1 Like

Glad you want to join IFATC Team!

I recommend controlling this airport below

KFAT
KDAL
KBUF
KBFL
KAUS
KLCK
KPNE
KLIT
KRND
EDDT
EDDP
EDDS
RJGG
RODN
RCTP
WARR
WIII
VVTS
SBBR
SAEZ
ULLI
LFML

so the person doing a pattern work doesn’t interrupt by another traffic.

Also, tell what runway you use.

1 Like

Tag me next time you open!

1 Like

Hey feel free to tag me next time you open 💯

1 Like

Same here! You can tag me

1 Like

Alright I’ll tag you guys next time I’m open, it will probably be tonight or tomorrow, and I’ll change to a suitable airport and tell what runways I’m using

1 Like

@callaa @VibrantPixel @BT_HANDLES @J-F_V I will be opening in half an hour, at WIII, tower and ground, I’ll be online from 8:30 Zulu to 9:15-9:30 Zulu

2 Likes

Damn I did it realize the time zones difference. I don’t know the exact time it is for you but it’s mid night for me and I just started a long haul and now about it go to bed. I’m pretty sad now because I don’t get to come out and see what you got.

Do you know around what time you’ll be open next so there’s a better chance for me to be there.

1 Like

I’ll try and open tomorrow morning if I can, or earlier than this, apologies

1 Like

Hey,

It’s great that you are interested in IFATC. Don’t hesitate to tag me next time and I’ll try to come (I often only fly between 19Z and 22Z).

Good luck!

1 Like

Righto thanks

Aah I’m sorry I missed it. I could’ve easily attended it but I was asleep 😅

1 Like

It’s alright, bit of a pain living in a extreme timezone but oh well

I’ll try to open at 8:00 Zulu tomorrow, I’ll respond here if I can’t or the time changes
@callaa @J-F_V @Stan7 @BT_HANDLES @VibrantPixel

3 Likes

Yup I’ll make sure to set an alarm for myself so I’ll wake up in time!

Hey guys, I wasn’t able to open today because I woke up really sick, I’ll attempt to open tomorrow if I feel well enough

2 Likes

Ahh I was patently waiting for you for quite a long time. Get well soon!

1 Like

Yeah I’m really sorry about that

I’m feeling a bit better today and I’m pretty sure I’m high on Panadol so I’ll once again try to open, this time at 10:00 Zulu, I’m really sorry that I wasn’t able to open yesterday but I’ll try my best to open tonight