Chocolatey Goodness - An Austrian Tour

Hey Guys!

You might or might not know that the situation in NY hasn’t been the greatest up until a couple of weeks ago. So to celebrate us moving into stage 4(great work Cuomo), I decided to treat myself to the chocolatey goodness of a Kit-Kat.

I know it’s probably a little weird that I made a topic about a Kit-Kat(or that I celebrated this way), but I’m super excited.

To celebrate I did a circuit at LOWI while indulging myself.

But that’s enough yapping, so here are some of the photos.

Climbing out with one hand on the yoke and the other on my sweet sweet Kit-Kat.

Turning crosswind as I tour the tight valley

A silky smooth landing to complete the flight.

Thanks for checking the pictures out! I don’t plan to go off-topic, but if you’re one of the people who want the story, here’s what it looked like(before I c o n s u m e d it).

Kit-Kat

58 Likes

Arya, this is the best thing I have ever seen. Love this!

8 Likes

I feel ya the crunchiness of Kit-Kat 😍. Absolutely looove Kit-Kat. Best I’ve seen Arya!

2 Likes

GA flying in around Innsbruck and chocolate is a great combination! Also, Kit-Kat is an absolutely elite candy bar and anyone who disagrees I feel bad for

3 Likes

JWJEJDJWJJDJSJEJDJSJ I-

9 Likes

What a great post. Thanks for sharing these photos and making IFC such a great place.

8 Likes

KitKats are good. Nice topic

1 Like

Haha “Kat” is back on IFC!..sorta

10 Likes

Feel bad for me.

Context: I dislike chocolate

Nice shots, @Guck! Kat is back too!

7 Likes

👁👄👁

10 Likes

YO THIS IS LEGENDARY

5 Likes

Kit Kat’s are always a travel necessity, especially when touring the mountains in your good ol’ C172.

2 Likes

Transferred my planespotting skills to IF 🥰

1 Like

YO THIS IS A LOT OF CAPS

Check your Caps lock key.

I can get behind the distaste of milk chocolate (except on Kit-Kat, Twix, and Reese’s) because it’s as bland as a generic livery on the 757

1 Like

Very nice shots! I hope you enjoyed eating that Kit Kat

2 Likes

Awesome shots! Out of curiosity, Arya, where did you meet this “kit-kat”?

9 Likes

A vending machine behind the 7-11 🥰

11 Likes

You’re making me hungry for Kit-Kat’s now. And it’s 8:38PM so I can’t do anything about it. :(

3 Likes

break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar…

2 Likes