Chocolate Box of Spotting!

Hey everybody!

I know I likely grabbed your attention with the odd title, but while I have it, let me explain what I mean. This is a topic of assorted shots from the past few weeks around the Northeastern USA. I never spent enough time at one spot to dedicate a whole topic to it, so here is the topic to cover all of the shots I would like to share.
Hope you guys enjoy them!

SU-GDR | EgpytAir | 777-300ER | KJFK

N755US | American Airlines | A319-112 | KBOS

N304PQ | Delta Connection (Endeavor) | CRJ-900 | KBOS

N304PQ%20(1)

LV-FNI | Aerolineas Argentinas | A330-223 | KJFK

LV-FNI

A6-EYQ | Eithad Airways | A330-243 | KJFK

N476SS | Boutique Air | Pilatus PC-12 | KBOS

N8520Q | Southwest Airlines | 737-8H4 | KBWI

N8520Q ^^

N852OQ

N69806 | United Airlines | 737-924(ER) | KBWI

N37468 | United Airlines | 737-924(ER) | KBWI

N37468

That’s all for now! You don’t have to tell me that these are far from award-winning shots. With winter comes clouds and poor weather, which prevents me from getting higher quality shots. My next spotting outing will be and BWI sometime soon!

41 Likes

Airplanes are like boxes of chocolates- the Boeing are better than the Airbuses

7 Likes

😠😠😠

#TeamAirbus

2 Likes

Nice shots! Not sure how much/if you edit your photos, but the Delta Connection CRJ9 is perfect. Great work. :)

3 Likes

Never seen an Etihad A332 at JFK.🤔🤔 But all your photos are of very high quality! Love it :)

2 Likes

I do a small amount of editing, here is the original:

2 Likes

They’re both really nice! :)

3 Likes

Photos 7 and 8 are stunning, but all of them are nice. Glad to see you will be spotting at BWI again soon.

1 Like

gotta admit, was looking forward to chocolate . Huge let down :(

7 Likes

Here’s your chocolate Tom. Had to go and buy some 😋

Other than the missing Chocolate, the pictures are fenomenal and I’d love to see more spotting pics from you in the future… oh and also the chocolate you promised… don’t forget it.

6 Likes

now we’re talking ;)

5 Likes

That PC-12. 😍 Nice work!

1 Like

@Canadian1337 😏
@MrMrMan Thank you very much!
@Lucas_Piedra at the same time this aircraft was leaving an Etihad A380 was also on the ground, my guess would be this is an earlier flight to Abu Dhabi. Thanks!
@JeromeJ Thank you!
@anon66442947 Valentine’s was last week 🙄
@Trio I am hoping to fly on Boutique from BWI to JST in the future, they look pretty fun to fly on!

5 Likes

Johnstown! That’s near Pittsburgh! I’ve been there, It’s a nice place have fun if you go, do the incline too, that’s fun…

1 Like

Awesome pictures! Love the CRJ shot!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.