Chinese Flight Attendant Falls Out of the Plane

Not sure how to put this in words except speedy recovery! Very rare incident that happened just before take-off. Well, sure you can probably find better info in this article. Btw, I caught a non-avgeek typo:"after a flight to Kunming and Tengchong."

8 Likes

Why am I not surprised…

6 Likes

Ummm what does that mean?

10 Likes

He is asking why is he not surprised a flight attendant was injured after falling out of an airplane. Mind blown?

3 Likes

It’s always in the news of someone opening emergency exits on planes or doing weird things…

Look on the article also, there is another story about someone mistaking the door handle with a hand rail labelled not again! 😂

5 Likes

You all need to Google or Wiki…Vesna Vulovic …in the GBWR !!!

1 Like

When I first saw the title, I was like, “Someone fell out of a plane mid-flight!!!”

6 Likes

Actually “Why am i not suprised” can have a different meaning from a different point of view.

One could mean

Why am I not suprised this happened in China

OR

Why am I not suprised she is injured

3 Likes

I don’t think @Chatta290 meant it in a racist way. I think he meant the second one.

4 Likes

Seriously people move on. I’m not racist, if I said it about an incident in the UK I’m sure none of you would say anything. It’s based off of news articles I have seen and even on that news site it clearly implies that it’s a regular occurrence.

7 Likes

Yes, exactly. If you want to talk to racist people, google racist people. But we are getting off topic so lets get back on topic. Even the thought of him being racist is absurd as he is TL3…

2 Likes

I was watching a vid of the procedure of closing a Q300 door recently, and I’d imagine it would be painful getting your hand or foot stuck in the hinge. But how can you be this clumsy? 😬

2 Likes

Probably…but still slightly less painful than falling from 33K !!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.