China Southern Virtual Group | Fly into your Dreams | Official Thread 2021

Thanks, We are also glad to be your partner!

We are super excited to partner with you all! Looking forward to a bright future in skies!

1 Like

Thanks, We are also excited to be your partner!

1 Like

As my home airline in China, you guys had my full support. Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks, Your support is very much appreciated!

Nelson S
CEO of CZVG

2 Likes

China Southern Virtual Group

Monthly Stats - November 2021 Month 2

New Codeshares

Website Apply Instagram Youtube

China Southern Virtual Group is a virtual airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no connection or affiliation with China Southern Group or any other real-world airlines/organizations and subsidiaries. All logos and trademarks remain the property of China Southern Group.

5 Likes

as a stuff of China southern airlines in real world,i hope i can join CSVG in IF soon!

3 Likes

I have just submitted my application to join your company. I hope to have the honor to enjoy the flight time with you.

Monthly Stats - December 2021 Month 3

New Codeshares

Kenya Airways Asiana Alitalia

China Southern Virtual Group Team wishes you all the best in 2022

China Southern Virtual Group is a virtual airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no connection or affiliation with China Southern Group or any other real-world airlines/organizations and subsidiaries. All logos and trademarks remain the property of China Southern Group.

2 Likes

Welcoming @icytwist to Staff Team

Today is a special day for us while we’ve welcomed Haorun into our staff team and he will be leading events.

He has been a member since 24/Nov/2021 and now takes his position as an Event Leader.

Nelson S
CEO

2 Likes

Very nice thread!

Monthly Stats - January 2022 Month 4

New Codeshares

Aeroflot Malaysia Airlines American Airlines

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you!

4 Likes

Great VA!

Especially for your ROTW!

2 Likes

Thanks for your nice words, This means a lot to us☺️

Nelson S
CEO

1 Like

Love CZVG! Forever!

1 Like

We are happy to announce that we've completed the construction of the new website

In recent weeks our team worked on the construction of this new site and also rehosted the crew center

Also something new!

In the upcoming months, we've plans to redesign our Thread, Introducing Carrer Mode, Cargo Mode.

Stay Tuned for more information.

Cheers for a better future!

China Southern Virtual Group Staff Team

2 Likes

Montly Stats - Febuary 2022

New Codeshares

West Jet Air Baltic Virtual

1 Like

The trust level is not enough! How can i upgrade my level?

Hey, @Michael_CHANEL!

Keep active and contribute positively within the community, It shouldn’t take too long… Here I will share a link where you can find more information.

Discourse in general:

1 Like

Sorry, for the confusion. We’ve recently removed the Trust level Requirement, So you are allowed to join as long as you have an IFC account.

Nelson S
CEO