China Southern B757-200 is WRONG ( v20.3 )

In real world, all China Southern B757-200 doesn’t have Winglet

Actually, all B757-200 in China doesn’t have Winglet too. Our devs build Air China B757 right, but China Southern B757 is WRONG !

China Southern B757-200 in Infinite Flight ↓ ↓ ↓

China Southern B757-200 in real world ↓ ↓ ↓

It’s really a BIG MISTAKE. This leads to the perception that devs are not rigorous enough in their textual research. So…I really wish devs can fix this problem in next vision.

Thanks

7 Likes

This has been mentioned multiple times in both public and #open-beta topics/replies. I am sure that this is noted internally and will be fixed in due time.

4 Likes

Kudos to u mate.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like this was a bit rushed. Winglets on the China southern livery, white engines on a plane that’s supposed to have blue ones, and no overwing exits on variants that should have them. And I have heard some negative things about the physics. I appreciate all the work IF has put into this airplane. The 757 is my favorite, and I just hope it’s up to snuff with everything else.

Not sure where you got this from. As far as I can tell, the physics are nearly 1:1. It’s just people complaining because the plane is too sensitive for their liking.

7 Likes

They’ve had a little bit of a limited time frame as after mid-December, the holidays begin. You couldn’t even imagine the complaints if 20.3 was delayed to 2021.

The physics all in all are amazing, they are basically exactly like flying a real world 757-200!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! This is a known issue and will be fixed in due time.

8 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issue. I just fixed it. It’s a simple mistake that can happen. On our end it was just a entry in a file to modify.

17 Likes