China Southern Airbus A350-941XWB

China Southern A350

Source

The Airbus A350-941XWB

The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of long-range, twin-engine wide-body jet airliners developed by European aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The A350 is the first Airbus aircraft with both fuselage and wing structures made primarily of carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer. Its variants seat 280 to 366 passengers in typical three-class seating layouts. The A350 is positioned to succeed the A340, and compete with the Boeing 787 and 777.

China Southern

China Southern Airlines Company Limited is an airline headquartered in Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Established on 1 July 1988 following the restructuring of the CAAC Airlines that acquired and merged a number of domestic airlines, the airline became one of China’s “Big Three” airlines (alongside Air China and China Eastern Airlines, the world’s seventh-largest airline measured by passengers carried and Asia’s largest airline in fleet size , revenue and passengers carried. The logo of the airline consists of a kapok flower (which is also the city flower of Guangzhou) on a blue tail fin. Wikipedia

Specifications

Specifications Amount
Cockpit Crew 2 people
Seating 325 (typical), 315 (48B+267Y), 440 (maximum)
Length 66.8 m (219 ft)
Aspect ratio 9.49
Wingspan 64.75 m (212.4 ft)
Wing sweep 31.9°
Wing area 442 m2 (4,760 sq ft)
Overall height 17.05 m (55.9 ft)
Fuselage width 5.96 m (19.6 ft)
Fuselage height 6.09 m (20.0 ft)
Cabin width 5.61 m (18.4 ft)
Engines RR Trent XWB (Max Thrust : 374.5 kN (84,200 lbf))
Range, maximum 15,000 km (8,100 nmi) (With Passengers and Baggage)
Cruise speed (typical) Mach 0.85 (488 kn)
Cruise speed (maximum) Mach 0.89 (513 kn)
Maximum takeoff weight 280 t (617,000 lb)
Maximum landing weight 207 t (456,000 lb)
Maximum fuel capacity 140,795 t l (37,200 US gal)
Maximum zero fuel weight 192.0 tonnes
Maximum ramp weight 268.9 tonnes
Maximum Payload 16 tonnes
Track 10.60 m
Wheelbase 28.67 m
Cargo Capacity 36 LD3 or 11 pallets
Service Ceiling 43,100 ft (13,100 m)

My Opinion

Infinite Flight lacks the China Southern livery as this airline it is a very integral part of China’s Air transport system. The livery also fits the A350 really well. If you would like to see this airline livery for the A350 in Infinite Flight, be sure to hit that big blue vote button in the top left corner of your screen and reply saying that you voted to keep this topic within the ranks. If you can’t vote, your support for this would still be greatly appreciated and I hope you can free up a vote and place one here.

That’s all for now :)

I’m surprised there wasn’t already a feature request for this (I looked). It’s a beautiful aircraft, but unfortunately I’m out of votes.

4 Likes

I like China Southern too much. I would love to see her on the simulator. Great topic! I’ll be cheering for it to be added. 😀

7 Likes

Thank you for the support!

2 Likes

Oh thanks - I was just about to look myself…

Well if it’s not already requested, this bird is quite nice, however I can’t see myself freeing up a vote for it unfortunately. Great work with the topic though!

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Found this nice article showcasing China Southern’s planned cabin for the A350.

Link to Article

5 Likes

Wow no privacy lol

I really like the livery but I like their carbon one better.

Your mistaking China Southern for China Airlines…

1 Like

Ahhh ok sorry bout that

I flew on China southern’s a330 business which is similar and It’s actually not that bad despite the picture making it seem not enclosed.

Thanks for the votes everybody! Let’s get this request to at least 20 votes.

1 Like

B308T 👈

The confirmed registration is B308T, so now we wait for the maiden flight.

3 Likes

I like this plane very much.

Source

F-WZGP (B-308T) has set off on its maiden flight! 😀 Hopefully, this is one of the many liveries already designed for the Airbus A350-900. It would be nice to have this as one of the big three Chinese carriers.

Keep The Votes Coming!

5 Likes

Eurospot

What A Beauty! 😀

3 Likes

Beautiful livery if I do say so myself. :)

1 Like

Spare A Vote If Possible!! <3

2 Likes

It’s delivery day! 😁

2 Likes