China southern A380 ( Livery)

Makeing this since the features for this are closed. China southern currently operates 5 of these based out of Guangzhou they received there first A380 in 2011 the main route for this aircraft is Los Angeles daily. I’m a big fan of the livery ☝🏻 image Credits- https://travelupdate.boardingarea.com/expect-american-china-southern-partnership/

I don’t really like that mix of blue but otherwise great request

3 Likes

I would love the addition of this livery, and in other models like in the A320 for example. I do not have votes, but I give more strength to this topic, and I’ll be adding to my favorites to accompany you. 😁

4 Likes

i love this to take my vote

2 Likes

So beautiful which is beyond description.

4 Likes

The plane is very good

1 Like

China Southern owns 5 of these beauties. And it’s the only one who uses A380 on domestic route. It can’t be missed with 5 aircrafts carrying 2500+ people at once.

There may be maybe maybe maybe a rework on the next update, I hope this will be added :)

3 Likes

Cool livery πŸ‘€

3 Likes

This is the only scheduled operator of the A380 in the world right now on it’s fifteenth anniversary 😱

4 Likes

When an A380 reworked is announced I hope a lot of support for this livery!

They should replace Transaero with the China Southern Livery!βœˆπŸ‘€

Very beautiful livery.😍

4 Likes

A must given the super low amount of chinese liveries

Imagine this with texture update!

1 Like

I want this

1 Like

I agree it will be very nice when they get around to doing a A380 rework one day 😊

We need A380 from China Southern Airlines. One of the few airlines in the world is operating the A380. Moreover, many airlines have now retired A380. China Southern Airlines is still using it to fly international and domestic routes.

3 Likes