China Southern A330-300

China Southern A330-300

China Southern A330-300 within seconds from touchdown at Chengdu, China

Credit: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9883092

With the ongoing A330 hype I would like to remake this feature request for this beautiful bird!

About China Southern
China Southern Airlines (ICAO: CSN IATA: CZ) is an airline headquartered in Guangzhou, China, which is also known as the “big three” airlines in China (along with Air China and China Eastern Airlines). Its main hubs are Guangzhou Baiyun Int’l (ZGGG) and Beijing Daxing Int’l (ZBAD). Currently the airline operates routes to 193 destinations, both domestically and worldwide.
(With reference to the Wikipedia

CSN Routes operated by A330-300:

Route Callsign Approx. flight time
ZGSZ-ZSHC CZ6547 1h27m
ZGSZ-ZBAD CZ3151 2h26m
ZGSZ-ZJHK CZ3669 0h55m
ZGGG-ZLXY CZ3237 2h05m
ZGGG-ZSSS CZ3539 2h10m
ZGGG-ZUCK CZ3425 2h20m
ZYTX-ZUUU CZ6401 3h42m
ZGGG-YPAD CZ663 10h10m
ZYTX-RJAA CZ627 2h30m
ZGGG-VTBS CZ3081 3h10m
EGLL-ZBSJ CZ8129 8h17m
ZGSZ-YSSY CZ8169 11h28m

(source: Flightradar24)
Note: Routes above are post-COVID. CSN Also also serves flight to VIDP, RJBB, RJTT, OMDB and many other international destinations using A333 pre-COVID

Why we need this livery

1.Multi Purpose. As you can see from the table above, many of the routes are within 3h which belong to short haul. This again proves that not only is A330 capable of doing long hauls, but also short ones.

2.Fleet Diversity. A330 and B77W are two of the most frequently used wide-body aircraft in China. Now that we missed out the 77W, we can’t miss the A330, as this aircraft will sure to open more route possibilities and increase the diversity of the fleet, which is what IF is now striving for.

3.Ignored High Demand. This livery is among the most requested liveries in our domestic forums. Yet the old feature request only got 2 vote in 5 YEAR’s time. It certainly deserves more attention. That’s why I’m remaking this request to voice for many Chinese players who are not in IFC for now.

Thanks for reading and feel free to vote if you like it!

This is a great livery! I’m out of votes, but you have my support!

1 Like

I entered the cockpit of B-6501 in 2019 and chatted with the pilot for a while. Unfortunately, 6501 is ready to return the rent and catch up with COVID-19,So 6501 became a cargo plane. China Southern Airlines is my favorite airline, supporting 330! !

2 Likes

I think B8870 is more beautiful than B6501
(Guang Dong lizhi广东荔枝)

1 Like

Agreed, however the devs are more likely to add the normal one …

Great! As soon as possible, I will divert a vote for this livery. 😃

1 Like

Thanks for your support 🔥

1 Like

I think this livery is really awesome. moreover China Southern is really under quoted on IF

1 Like

We made it A330 team! Now who would like to see this beauty come along with the brand new aircraft 😍

Voted! Really looking forward for hopefully new Chinese airlines on Infinite Flight

1 Like

Voted! I hope I can do Chinese routes with this beautiful painting.

1 Like

I really hope this one gets added! We need more Asian representation!!!

1 Like

I have flown with China Southern’s A330 for so many times!
Definitely got my vote here! I think the livery suits the aircraft and China Southern has more than 40 A330s in their fleet. It should be included!

1 Like