China Eastern Boeing 737-800

China Eastern ~ Boeing 737-800

All photo credits to YiJing Hou

About China Eastern Airlines

Credits to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Eastern_Airlines
China Eastern airline is a major Chinese airline operating international, domestic and regional routes. Its main hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. China Eastern Airlines is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers. (After China Souther airlines).

China Eastern Airlines & the B737

China Eastern has 138 Boeing 737s. 101 of them are the Boeing 737-800 variant. They fly numerous domestic and international route with this aircraft.

Why I want this livery

There is a lack of chinese airlines in Infinite Flight. As this great app continues to grow, I hope we could promote the Asia region, and get more people to see the amazing scenery this region has.

Any feedback at all, about this request to format, please let me know!

We need it, I’m a massive fan of China Eastern

We have the Callsign, all we need id the Livery ;)

Been flying the Generic 777 with China Eastern callsign a lot, so it’d be nice to have the livery either one for maximum realism :)

Yes, I have voted on the 777 China Eastern Livery! And now… this one too ;)

Do we have China Eastern A340?

As of now we no aircraft with the China Eastern livery, except Cargo King… which is China Eastern’s Cargo Subsidary (Boeing 777F)

We should definitely have China Eastern A340

Well,loved this livery as well as thread but unfortunately I’m out ot votes but you have m6 full support for this

Vote for the Rework here, and we might see the China Eastern Livery added along with it in the future .)

And keep all other posts and thought related to the current topic, China Eastern B737-800, Thank You.

I really wanna see this livery because I’ve been on that airline.