China Eastern Airlines A330-343 “Disneyland” livery

China Eastern Airlines

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited simplified Chinese: 中国东方航空公司; is an airline headquartered in the China Eastern Airlines Building, on the grounds of Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Changning District, Shanghai. It is a major Chinese airline operating international, domestic and regional routes. Its main hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. China Eastern Airlines is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers. China Eastern and its subsidiary Shanghai Airlines became the 14th member of on 21 June 2011.
The parent company of China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is China Eastern Air Holding Company.

• Company slogan World-Class Hospitality with Eastern Charm (世界品位,东方魅力)

• Fleet size : 552

• Destinations : 248

China Eastern A333 Disneyland livery

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Aircraft:B-5976 Airbus A330-343
Mood S:780DE6
Serial NO:1632
Operator:China Eastern

Like=Vote!

I guess we will have the same copyright issue with this livery as with every other Disney one. :(
Looks cool though

4 Likes

This livery May not be added if I’m not mistaken due to copyright issues with Disney. I’m sorry.

As Stated by Deercrusher here:

“Disney has pretty tight restrictions on their movie characters and products. Likely won’t see a Disney related livery added to Infinite Flight anytime soon. Thanks for the understanding.”

2 Likes

Funny thing is, I saw it at VHHH a couple of days ago.

1 Like