China Eastern A330 "Toy Story" Livery

China Eastern A330

China Eastern currently has 24 Airbus A330-300 aircraft in service. In partnership with Disney Resort Shanghai, China Eastern has added a theme on one of their A330’s. They went with the “Toy Story” theme.

ctto

Airbus A330

The Airbus A330 is a medium- to long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner made by Airbus. Versions of the A330 have a range of 5,000 to 13,430 kilometres (2,700 to 7,250 nmi; 3,110 to 8,350 mi) and can accommodate up to 335 passengers in a two-class layout or carry 70 tonnes (154,000 lb) of cargo.

Airbus A330

The A330’s origin dates to the mid-1970s as one of several conceived derivatives of Airbus’s first airliner, the A300. The A330 was developed in parallel with the four-engine A340, which shared many common airframe components but differed in number of engines. Both airliners incorporated fly-by-wire flight control technology, first introduced on an Airbus aircraft with the A320, as well as the A320’s six-display glass cockpit. In June 1987, after receiving orders from various customers, Airbus launched the A330 and A340. The A330 was Airbus’s first airliner that offered a choice of three engine types: General Electric CF6, Pratt & Whitney PW4000, and Rolls-Royce Trent 700.

China Eastern

China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited (simplified Chinese: 中国东方航空公司; traditional Chinese: 中國東方航空公司, colloquially known as 东航/東航) is an airline headquartered in the China Eastern Airlines Building,[2] on the grounds of Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Changning District, Shanghai.[3] It is a major Chinese airline operating international, domestic and regional routes. Its main hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport,[4] }}

Why do I want this livery?

• We lack A330 liveries, and we lack colorful liveries in general! I hope this could be added whenever IF does the full A330 rework that was requested.
  • The “Toy Story" livery & theme was added in partnership with Disney Resort Shanghai.
  • This is a nice livery nonetheless.

( Thanks to @Bryant_Lol as I sort of copied his request template :P )

Be sure to vote for your own topic to show your support.

Yeah, I gotta clear a vote first 😂

Isnt Toy Story a Disney-product? In that case, its most likely not possible due to Disney being strict on the rights:/ The IF-team wanted to add the ANA Star Wars theme livery, but was rejected permission by Disney

5 Likes

It was a similar case with disney and westjet feature on IFC and because of copyright it could not happen

1 Like

I like the livery, but I’m not interested in paying any additional costs associated with licensing Disney characters.

I think this won’t be possible because Infinite Flight would have to pay for using Disney Characters.

Like the 787 ANA Star Wars Livery cannot be possible

One picture per request please :)

Disney has pretty tight restrictions on their movie characters and products. Likely won’t see a Disney related livery added to Infinite Flight anytime soon. Thanks for the understanding.