China Eastern A330-300

Bumping! Hope to see this livery soon

2 Likes

If this livery comes put on 21.4, I will defiently fly this China Eastern from Shanghai to Honolulu.

3 Likes

It would be so interesting to receive this livery on the A330, as we only have it on the A350

5 Likes

Interesting flight for this livery

1 Like

Not in 214. Would much rather see B738 or A321 TBH. We need something for small airports.

3 Likes

This aircraft would be awesome to add! But in my opinion I like their new livery. This aircraft could open up more routes such as to Honolulu or Vancouver!

Love it that finally someone is pushing Chinese liveries for once

3 Likes

Yeah, There are way less Chinese liveries on IF

2 Likes

Voted! This plane could open up many routes

1 Like

Underrated

5 Likes

Voted, we need this livery👍

1 Like

Just use the generic livery. Pretty much the same thing

1 Like

Time for this feature request to be bumped

1 Like

I admit it is plain, but it is a livery with design elements that are conspicuous towards those who want to fly it and are fans of the region.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation, I wanted to say that, just I couldn’t think of a sentence.

2 Likes

Time for a bump and vote!

2 Likes

Supported without hesitation!!🔥🔥

1 Like

This simple but beautiful livery have reached 42 votes!!🔥🔥🔥I believe that more pilots will be appealed by her!!🌹🌹

1 Like

Now that the China Eastern 777 and 320 are confirmed, a 330 would really increase the potential of China based domestic and international flights!

2 Likes

I like Chinese Airlines’ liveries, they look so good and China Eastern looks so beautiful on all aeroplanes, including 737.

2 Likes