China Eastern A320 w/ Sharklets

Hello, IFC!

For some time I have missed aircraft like the A320 with a Chinese airline, such as China Eastern; and I believe that this aircraft would be very useful for domestic and international routes of short or medium duration.

According to Wikipedia, China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited, also known as China Eastern , is an airline headquartered in the China Eastern Airlines Building, on the grounds of Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Changning District, Shanghai. It is one of the “Big Three” airlines (alongside Air China and China Southern Airlines) of the People’s Republic of China, operating international, domestic and regional routes. Its main hubs are at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
China Eastern Airlines is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers after China Southern Airlines.

For more information on China Eastern, visit the “About China Eastern” below.

If you would like this to be added to the simulator, leave a vote in favor and a comment, so that we know what you think about it. Grateful. :)

Photo credits for Luo Chun Hui
Aircraft registration: B-8975

About China Eastern

1 Like

This would be a great add! Imagine this in tomorrow’s event 😍
I don’t have votes left bc I am currently supporting Chinese A330 liveries. But you have my full support as a Chinese.

17 Likes

I don’t what it is about china eastern livery but im in love, definitely voted !!!

4 Likes

As you said, it really is sorely missed.

5 Likes

Although there are still not many votes for this topic, it would be very nice if this painting was added. It would help to vitaminize some Chinese routes.

6 Likes

Why only 2 people vote for this, very confused

4 Likes

When I was putting the routes for a event, I noticed that these narrow bodies fly to Asian destinations and they are not in IF! Giving my full support

2 Likes

Bumping the topic

2 Likes

Bumping the topic. With the promise of editing China’s new airports, I hope people vote on this topic so that this painting has a good chance of being added in the future.

4 Likes

For more Chinese narrow bodies! Voted!

7 Likes

IF needs more and more Chinese airlines, I voted.👍

7 Likes

Have voted, I hope that in the near future, appear in the IF!

5 Likes

Voted, hope to see this in IF soon along with the A321!

One more and we can reach 40! 💪

3 Likes

we need mainland chinese liveries on our narrow bodies! voted!

I really like this painting, vote for itstrong text

1 Like

Yup. Missing!

1 Like

3 more votes to go and we can reach 50! Keep up the passion 🙏

2 Likes

1 vote to 50! 🔥Would be great to fly out of Shanghai in this aircraft when the 3D airports are finished.

6 Likes

As an person that lives in Shanghai for more than 10 years,I would totally support this!

3 Likes