"China always suck" Username on IF

Hi, recently, I have been seeing a username “China Always suck” and I just want to know is there a way to tell him to not do that. And if he has an IFC account, can someone tell me who he/she is?

2 Likes

Given you can change the display name - it would be almost impossible to track this guy down - I would just ignore it…unless you have a screenshot?

That can be quite offensive depending on who you are.

If you spot this user again, either report to an an IFATC (if it is on the ES), or PM a moderator. Luckily this isn’t the worst display name to have, there’s been a lot worse, however I can respect why people can get offended.

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t see anything wrong with that. It’s a free world 🤭🤷🏻‍♂️🖖🏼

1 Like

Yeah well given the current situation I can see @Ecoops123’s point

1 Like

I mean, there are a lot of Chinese people (Including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) in IF. So, probably he is offending a lot of people while flying above ZBAA.

1 Like

I’m half Hongkonger myself and I don’t feel offended by that…

1 Like

@schyllberg can you find an account by display name or display name history?

Yes,i had seen once.I really want to find him.

1 Like

I didn’t know that was a thing, otherwise I would’ve reported LOADS of display names.

1 Like

I mean, he has the right to do it, but he shouldn’t do it, and he especially shouldn’t fly above ZBAA with that username, as that is where a lot of Chinese IF players go to.

3 Likes

Display name is possible I believe. I don’t know if staff can change it (i imagine they can) but it would be wrong to just ghost them with no reasons. It’s pretty difficult to track down.

1 Like

Yeah. If you see him again I highly suggest this. As given the current time, this callsign is not respecting the current situation.

1 Like

And i had seen a player name called“ coronavirus”

1 Like

I also did too.

1 Like

I’ve seen that a lot of times. It doesn’t affect me personally luckily, but I haven’t taken affect onto it. Maybe I should. 🤔

1 Like

Yep, me too. It was during the FNF.

1 Like

Yup…seen that a lot recently…why though - I dunno?

Nah, the name doesn‘t have to offend someone to call it inappropriate. I‘ve ghosted someone with the display name „Heinrich Himmler“. No one was offended by that but the report was completely legitimated.

1 Like

😬 🤣 you started the fire

1 Like