Hi everyone, Hi everyone, I checked on the internet for Google information about China Airlines. The old livery retro is an aircraft McDonnell Douglas MD-11 (5) fleet. China Airlines is home in Taipei, Taiwan. Originally the bought MD-11 was sent to Mandarin Airlines first international non-stop for a very long haul away to EHAM/AMS Airport then transferred to China Airlines again the travel international the same.
China Airlines (B-150) MD-11.
The credit photo is Martijn Koetsier.
Taken Date: March 1993 at EHAM/AMS Airport.
It is to use on the internet for Google information.
I know you are always sure to love the old livery retro for China Airlines MD-11 (5) fleet enjoy for the travel international.
- (N489GX) MD-11 October 23, 1997, to March 11, 2000, transferred to China Airlines as N489GX.
- (B-150) MD-11 July 17, 1993, to March 3, 1999, transferred to China Airlines as B-150.
- (B-151) MD-11 November 14, 1995, to January 7, 2000, transferred to China Airlines as B-18172.
- (B-152) MD-11 May 9, 1996, to April 2, 1999, transferred to China Airlines as B-18151.
- (B-153) MD-11 November 7, 1995, to November 13, 1998, transferred to China Airlines as B-18152.
China Airlines MD-11 retro (5) fleet will be able to join a new game in IF in the future have fun! It feels comfortable free to bring your picture or discussion in the comment anytime for the info, please also to the better your vote my topic.
Happy Flying, AJ Johnson!