China Airlines Boeing 777-300ER - Boeing House Livery (B-18007)

China Airlines Boeing 777-300ER - Boeing House Livery (B-18007)

About China Airlines

China Airlines is the national carrier of Taiwan and its largest airline. The airline is headquartered in Taipei Taoyuan and operates over 1400 flights weekly (including 91 pure cargo flights) to 102 cities across Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. Carrying over 19 million passengers and 5700 tons of cargo in 2017, the carrier was the 33rd and 10th largest airline in the world in terms of passenger revenue per kilometer (RPK) and freight RPK, respectively. China Airlines has three airline subsidiaries: China Airlines Cargo, a member of Skyteam Cargo, operates a fleet of freighter aircraft and manages its parent airline’s cargo-hold capacity. Mandarin Airlines operates flights to domestic and low-demand regional destinations, Tigerair Taiwan is a low-cost carrier established by China Airlines and Singaporean airline group Tigerair Holdings, but is now wholly owned by China Airlines Group. As of present day, China Airlines operates 23 A330-300s, 14 A350-900s, 18 737-800s, 4 747-400s, and 10 777-300ERs, along with their 18 747-400Fs.

About the Boeing 777

The Boeing 777 (Triple Seven) is a long-range twin engine widebody jet that is developed by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It is the largest twin-jet in the world and has a normal seating capacity of 314-396 people. It’s range is around 5,240-8,555 nautical miles. Its distinguishing features include the massive turbofan engines, long raked wings, six wheels on each main landing gear, fully circular fuselage cross-section, and a blade-shaped tail cone. The 777 was designed to replace the older long-haul airlines such as the 747 and 767. It was the first commercial aircraft to be designed completely with computer-aided designs. There are currently 4 variants of the 777: the -200ER, -200LR, -300ER, and -200F. The aircraft can be equipped either with General Electric GE-90s, Rolls Royce Trent 800s, or Pratt & Whitney PW4000 engines. The 777-200LR holds the record of the longest flight ever, flying from Hong Kong to London across the Pacific and the USA in 22 hours and 42 minutes. Overall, the Boeing 777 is one beautiful airplane and is my favorite all-time.

My Opinion & Thoughts on this Aircraft

It would be a dream to see this aircraft brought to the constantly-growing Infinite Flight Sim. A great way to start is of course vote for this beautiful livery. China Airlines is quite lacking in liveries in Infinite Flight, along with the total number of special liveries currently in-app. It definitely deserves some more love. With the addition of this livery, many new route opportunities are opened to fly with this airplane. So if you’d like to see this livery as much as I do, please cast a vote and show some support!

Resources

“About China Airlines”: China Airlines Wikipedia Page
“About the Boeing 777”: Boeing 777 Wikipedia Page
Image Credit: dingyan on JetPhotos
I did not plagarize in any way.

Thank you for reading!

When the A350 comes and all my votes have come back to me, I will vote on this! 110% support on this livery!

3 Likes

Thank you Joseph!

2 Likes

Be sure to vote if you like this livery!!

1 Like

There we go, just cleared one for this:)

3 Likes

I’ve seen this livery at SFO before! I’ll vote for this :)

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Reminding you to vote for this beautiful livery!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking time to introduce the flagship airline of my country👍🏼
You surely have my vote 🛬👨🏻‍✈️🛫

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

Thanks @sams_sams and @OrcaKid for the votes!

1 Like

Go vote!

1 Like

Let’s hit 10 votes!

little bump

I’ll vote 4 u if u vote for the El Al 789 retro

Uh kinda a bit demanding dont ya think😂? Could you give a link to that topic?

Ya will do 😂

Full support rlly nice

Hopefully this livery can be added as the 777 won the vote, as you all know! :)

1 Like