Chill songs to listen to while flying (2021 version)

It is 2021! I’ve been listening to these songs all the time when I fly. Since I am very chill, I like Lo-fi chill beats and others like that. Good for short and Long hauls.

I thought maybe I could share some of these songs with you guys and see what you think!

Songs to listen to:

The process.

Chill day.

Days like these.

Better days.

Me 2.

This feeling.

Warm nights.

Blossom.

Arcade.

By the pool.

in my dreams.

These wonderful chill songs are made by: LAKEY INSPIRED
They are about 3-4 minutes.
Hope you like them!

10 Likes

Heatwaves
Paint the town green
Wellerman
Rule the world

1 Like

I love those tunes. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

No problemo!

1 Like

So good and wave are some good ones

1 Like

In fact. A lot of these songs are in aviation6 Videos!

I listen to Post Maloney , Hollywood’s Bleeding

1 Like

Fits for here:

2 Likes

Honestly, I know none of these. I just aggressively bop my head to the whole Chromatica album by Lady Gaga.

1 Like

I Always listen to that

Thanks for sharing! I’ll give them a listen!

1 Like

I listen to epicly made music when flying an F22…

we need actual missiles in the simulator,do you agree😂

Btw. There are also one hour versions if you’d like!

Tubular Bells and Tubular Bells 2. Good instrumental albums… Showing my age here… But you never know.

2 Likes

Arcade is another LAKEY INSPIRED song that is 1,000000 stars

I am a bit average when it comes to music. I mostly listen to the charts but without rap and stuff like that. A good playlist on Spotify is “Music for a Workday”. I found that it mostly contains pretty nice music, even though some might argue that’s a bit mainstream :D

1 Like

Yes. or Maybe, It can effect the simulators terrains but only if it just disappears, It will not affect it and the simulator is not a game with missions. But that actually made ma have a good idea and a yes to this.

I know @RTG113 loves it when I play Wonderwall. One of my personal favorites. Would highly recommend.

2 Likes

Over and over again

1 Like

I have a whole checklists of IF songs to listen to, That song is actually in my top 5! agreed, highly recommended