Chicago O'Hare Tips

Hello!

My family recently booked a United Airlines flight from EWR to PLS via ORD. There is only one slight problem. Our stop in Chicago is only 50 minutes. Does anybody have any tips on how to get around O’hare? Thanks.

Never been there. I have no info :(

1 Like

United mainline uses two concourses B and C with an underground walkway between the two. You can make it to any United gate from any other in 20 minutes.

If you are returning to O’Hare from your international leg, you will arrive terminal 5. After clearing customs, you will take a bus to terminal 1. There is a train but it is currently closed for construction.

PM me if you need more info. I’m at O’Hare flying United nearly every week, so I know it well.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for the advice!

I don’t know anything about O’Hare but Newark is awful

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it as I’ve had a 45 min layover there and I had no problems

Hi there, as a Wisconsin Native I am always traveling through Chicago O’hare, and I love it. For transfers in the B, and C concourse you can make it in a MAX of 30 min, and a MIN of 5-10. If you are flying smaller CRJ aircraft, you may go through the F gates. That can Take 30-40 minutes depending how busy the airport can be. For transfers from the M gates (Coming from the international terminal) you will need a minimum of 1 hour to transfer because you have yo go out of security and back into. I hope this helps, happy travels!

It was very crowded when i was there for 3 hours, it was hard for my to find a quiet place

I agree, there is a quiet library center in the rotunda in T2, it includes nice big windows for spotting too. Easy to get to from T3 and T1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.