Chicago O’Hare tips + Tricks

So this January I am flying from Chicago O’hare to San Juan Puerto Rico ORD-SJU. As a United Platinum member and a frequent flyer out of Chicago I am tired of going to the same lounge and going to the same stuff. What lounges do you recommend? What restaurants? What area do I NEED to see?

To Answer my own question/to start the conversation, I like to go under the tunnel in T1 to see the lights, I like to see the “home alone” hall in T2.

What are your thoughts?

this is my first post as a member please let me know if I did anything wrong

5 Likes

I’d recommend seeing the end of the B concourse at ORD (LH and ANA Departures). Depending on how long your stopover is here (if it’s a stopover), i highly recommend going for a visit to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago. If I’m not mistaken, there’s a free shuttle from there to all the terminals, and vice versa. If you don’t have enough time to go there, I know United (not so) recently opened their Polaris Lounge in concourse C, so if you have access, I highly recommend it. If you don’t have access, then the B Gates United Club might be your best bet. I visited both of the lounges, and both got the job done that they were expected to do.

If you have any other questions, feel free to tag me or shoot me a PM :)

2 Likes

Thank you! As I fly out of Chicago more than I stopover the leaving the airport is not the best bet. However, I have been to the outlets and I can confirm they are AMAZING. I will be sure to check out the B concourse United lounge I always go to C. Thank you for the suggestions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.