Chicago Midway Flyout!

Please play responsibly. I am not to blame for any violations that may cause a downgrade

On March 10, 2024, I am hosting a Chicago Midway Flyout!
This will take place on training server in KMDW(Chicago Midway), and you can Flyout to any airport you’d like.
It will be at: 5:00 PM (Zulu)/ 9:00 AM PST.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THE KEY
But if you would like to, then:

CONCOURSE A: DELTA, VOLARIS, SOUTHWEST, ALLEGIANT, PORTER, AND ANY OTHER AIRLINES YOU’D LIKE

CONCOURSE B: SOUTHWEST, AND ANY OTHER AIRLINES YOU’D LIKE

CONCOURSE C: FRONTIER, AND ANY OTHER AIRLINES YOU’D LIKE

REMEMBER: you do not have to follow this key.

ATC NEEDED! Most skill levels are welcome, but preferably people who know how to use the “Drag and Taxi Feature. (Tap on airplane on map and select where you want it to taxi)

See ya’ll in Chicago!

It changed from 11-12 because of saving time

Just tell me if you are coming or not. No gate assignments!
(My callsign is Southwest 813)

So is this on the TS or CS?

Hi there , extremely glad to here that someone is taking the initiative to organise a flyout in the training server!!

Just one request from my side , could you please postpone it to 16th March?
I would be really grateful if you could do so!

Till then
Cheers!

1 Like

I’m interested, but i might not be able to join since it starts at 9 am for me, i can try though

im intrested im just gotta see

Hello @Southwest813, would you be interested in having gate assignments for this event? If so, send a PM and I’ll get them sorted for you. I know you said no gates above, I’m just seeing if you would be interested in having someone else do them.

Event is on Training Server.

Other than the 16th, when are you available?

It’ll work, but I just want to see other options.

Ok it says casual too so I was confused.

Yeah sorry, that’s my bad.

1 Like

(Just so Topic lasts until event)

Hmm 17,18,19 anything will work after 16th and yeah one more thing, can we host this on the CASUAL server? In that case we will be able to get more crowd along with us!

I’d rather host on Training, but if we have a still small crowd 2 or 3 days before the event, I’ll change it.

1 Like

Ok im free at this time Im going

1 Like

ATTENTION!

If you have marked yourself as interested, please try to find out whether you can make it.

If you’d like, please share with friends!

But of course, no rush.

If it’s on the training server, I can do ATC for ground and tower; if it’s busy I’ll split the the two with someone else

Thx so much! Yes ground and tower is good. It will likely not be too crowded, so you will likely be both.

1 Like

I’m sorry bud but I won’t be able to make it